Dolphin fans, get over yourselves | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin fans, get over yourselves

If I were to get banned for expressing my opinion, that would be fine with me. I was born a Dolphin fan. With or without this site I'll be fine. If you can get banned for your opinion I don't want to be a member. Heck 5 years ago I used to wait for my mother to send me to send me the last 6 months of the Palm Beach Post sports to get the latest news. Plenty of avenues for the latest news, not a lot up for discussion though.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
I'm so sick of Dolphin fans reaming out other Dolphin fans over message board etiquette. Get over yourselves!! So somebody heard something and people are like, GIVE ME SOURCES!! Get over yourselves!!!! Somebody posts something that they deem off topic and they get jumped!!! We aren't allowed to talk about moves other teams are making in our division??? Off topic??? Get over yourselves!!! This is a very boring time of the year until the draft starts heating up. Let people speculate and voice there opinion. I enjoy people who have creative thinking. I thought this site was about true diehard Dolphin fans and it really sucks that we have internet "cops" trying to discount what other people say as there first priority. We are not general managers, we are fans. Get over yourselves!!!

I agree brother....

LtDan662002 said:
And a lot of people will not agree with you telling others what to do...no different

You are obviously missing the point. I would never try and tell what people to do. Just saying to use your own mind and not "conform". It is the total oppisite of what I'm saying.

THis thread is sooooooooo off topic. You need to give me some sources on this and at least two or i wont believe it

Please don't get me wrong,(sometimes things sound more harsh when you write it) I just don't like people telling me what I can and can't post during my FREE time.

Yeah, some people can get kinda gung-ho about posting rumors, but if if is a viable rumor, then there should be no problem posting a link. If you have an idea, or heard a rumor of a rumor, etc....then state in the thread title that it is just that. Makes life a little more simple that way, right?

texasPHINSfan said:
this is simple pavlovian theory - if you ring a bell a hundred times but only offer food one of those times to the dog, he's going to assume that the next time you ring the bell, you won't have food.
lighten up and have fun here.

Usually I'm not one to correct others, but psych was my major. No offense, but Pavlov's theory on conditioned response actually maintained that if you rang a bell each time you offered the dog food, you could eventually ring the bell and not offer food but the dog would still salivate, anticipating the food.

ItalianDolFan said:
i agree 100% with what FinsDontGiveIn said...and anyone who disagrees with it, IMO...is the ignorant one.
Maybe we're sick of the "I go to school with Ricky Williams" threads. Too many people make stuff up and try to pass it off as fact.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
I'm so sick of Dolphin fans reaming out other Dolphin fans over message board etiquette. Get over yourselves!! So somebody heard something and people are like, GIVE ME SOURCES!! Get over yourselves!!!! Somebody posts something that they deem off topic and they get jumped!!! We aren't allowed to talk about moves other teams are making in our division??? Off topic??? Get over yourselves!!! This is a very boring time of the year until the draft starts heating up. Let people speculate and voice there opinion. I enjoy people who have creative thinking. I thought this site was about true diehard Dolphin fans and it really sucks that we have internet "cops" trying to discount what other people say as there first priority. We are not general managers, we are fans. Get over yourselves!!!

You should already know this because you should have already read the TOS since you had to agree to the terms and conditions when registering.

FinHeavenAJ said:
It is YOUR reponsibility to be aware of these terms and conditions.
5.Off Topic
Added: May 01, 2002 - Please keep posts where they belong. If you wish to talk about politics for example, please post it in Political | War Forum. If you wish to talk about other NFL teams, post it in "General NFL." And, of course, if you wish to talk about YOUR MIAMI DOLPHINS, post it in the Miami Dolphins forum! If an Admin or Mod find that you have posted an off topic post, it will be moved to the appropriate forum.

for the full terms and conditions you can go here:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=1655

Back
Top Bottom