Dolphin fans, get over yourselves | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin fans, get over yourselves

FinsDontGiveIn said:
This is a perfect eaxample of an internet cop wannabe

:roflmao: And this is a perfect example of a lack of a sense of humor.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
I'm so sick of Dolphin fans reaming out other Dolphin fans over message board etiquette. Get over yourselves!! So somebody heard something and people are like, GIVE ME SOURCES!! Get over yourselves!!!! Somebody posts something that they deem off topic and they get jumped!!! We aren't allowed to talk about moves other teams are making in our division??? Off topic??? Get over yourselves!!! This is a very boring time of the year until the draft starts heating up. Let people speculate and voice there opinion. I enjoy people who have creative thinking. I thought this site was about true diehard Dolphin fans and it really sucks that we have internet "cops" trying to discount what other people say as there first priority. We are not general managers, we are fans. Get over yourselves!!!
thats because people are calloused by a bunch of BS reporting.

this is simple pavlovian theory - if you ring a bell a hundred times but only offer food one of those times to the dog, he's going to assume that the next time you ring the bell, you won't have food.

consider that 95% of the "rumors" on here are just that, you get a LOT of heavy speculation.

add to that people don't list their sources of where they heard this, or when or where, you have many speculative people - especially when it more often than not turns out to be false.

and as far as forum posting - i don't think they're being overly critical. there are forums for different topics - if you have something to say about a player who is NOT a dolphin, and the thread makes no indication of why he would be a dolphin or anything about the dolphins, why would you be upset if it gets moved? it will simply be placed where it belongs, not deleted.

lighten up and have fun here.

[QUOT

This belongs in the "Complaints, Suggestions, Questions" Forum that this board features.

This really has nothing to do with the Phins.. :wink:
E] [/QUOTE] :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I definitly agree 100% ive not post certain things cause of MODS on their power trips, banning people for saying things that arent even bad, swearing and saying personal things because of opinions definitly does not belong here, but if i want to post something i heard or just want to talk about Dolphins realated it would be nice not having to worry, this is america! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

Crzynick25 said:
I definitly agree 100% ive not post certain things cause of MODS on their power trips, banning people for saying things that arent even bad, swearing and saying personal things because of opinions definitly does not belong here, but if i want to post something i heard or just want to talk about Dolphins realated it would be nice not having to worry, this is america! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

:ban:

[edit to include the following:] This was meant as a joke, for the humor impaired.

Crzynick25 said:
Freedom of speech is great, but in all actuality this site is someones property and they have the right to do what they want just like you would if you created phins message board you could allow all the cusswords or horrible threads you want.

Crzynick25 said:
FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!
you can go outside and yell whatever you want while you run down your street.

on a privately owned and operated BBS, you must follow their rules. we also have the right to bear arms, but do you want a crazy guy waving a gun around your family?

you have to set some limits. if this bothers someone that much, they are more than welcome to start their own board with strict rules. i think its easy to lose sight of the fact that as you grow and become more family oriented, you must set rules and regulations on things you previously let go un-enforced. if this place was allowed to let anything go, it would go to hell quickly and a lot of quality posters and informants/insiders would go away, thus decreasing the allure of finheaven.

it all weaves itself together on a much grander scale...

Back
Top Bottom