Dolphins begin stadium renovations | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins begin stadium renovations

Why? So the 12th man can cause our oline to commit false starts? It already seems like our opponents have the crowd advantage more often than we do. Although I do remember being quite impressed with 1 game early last year. I can't remember which one, but we actually got loud.

But who knows, with some shade and hopefully more winning maybe we won't have to deal with 50% if the fans in attendance being those of our opponent.

I think you are referring to the Atlanta game. There was a buzz in the building and an overall buzz growing about the team after that game and then they crapped the bed the next 4 games. Buzz-kill!

How does it feel to know your executives had a chance at building a new venue and didn't for once think about a 12 the man advantage?.. That's gotta hurt man, y'all had the chance and you blew it, I've read from many jet fans complaining about the distance between the stands and the field and how it sucks for home field advantage,.

Really dumb decision not taking into account what's happening in Seattle.

I don't think the seats could be closer to the field than they are actually. The problem w/ the Stadium is that the upper deck is too high and too far pushed back but that is the problem w/ most newer stadiums have b/c they need to build a million suites, clubs and restaurants. these new Stadiums aren't for football fans, they are to entertain clients.

The new Stadium is actually really loud when the team gives the fans a reason to get really loud. Sitting in the lower level or mezz is great, sitting in the UD sucks and in the old stadium the last row in the UD wasn't a bad seat.

Seattle pipes in crowd noise, Seattle was not a tough place to play when the team wasn't good but they are really good now and really difficult to beat them at home.

Seattle fans get excited over soccer so those people are different up there.

I think you are referring to the Atlanta game. There was a buzz in the building and an overall buzz growing about the team after that game and then they crapped the bed the next 4 games. Buzz-kill!

Yea, I was thinking it was the Atlanta game, but couldn't say for sure. I just remembered that for the first time in what seemed like ages you could really hear the excitement from the crowd on tv.

Back
Top Bottom