Dolphins best team not to make playoffs? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins best team not to make playoffs?

Kansas City has to get my vote to. That's not taking anything away from the Phins. Miami's performance over the last six weeks has been superb and I'm looking forward to next season hopefully.

wazzy said:
Come on Byroan I usually like your posts but be realistic Green Bay beat Seattle today and do you think Green Bay is a better team then Seattle. Alright if you say Seattle played there backups well at half time it was 13-7 Green Bay and both teams starters were in.

You can't determine whos a better team over one game.

What does GB and Seattle have to do with us beating SD? To say we aren't a better team than the Chargers is putting the Phins down. Seems like a lot of people do that on here though.

KC is a better team than us. They dominated us in our own home when they flew to town on the same day.

NewEra13 said:
Does SanDiego beating the Colts mean that the Chargers are a better team then?

Yes. They dominated almost that whole entire game. You can't compare crap like today's games with GB and Seattle. You have to look at the entire game but no one does that.

byroan said:
Yes. They dominated almost that whole entire game. You can't compare crap like today's games with GB and Seattle. You have to look at the entire game but no one does that.

One game doesnt speak for a season....

FemaleFinFan said:
I guess last year we were better than the Pats because we beat them at the end of the season?

Brilliant... point taken............................. but Yes, we are better than the Pats :lol:

byroan said:
What does GB and Seattle have to do with us beating SD? To say we aren't a better team than the Chargers is putting the Phins down. Seems like a lot of people do that on here though.

KC is a better team than us. They dominated us in our own home when they flew to town on the same day.

that was earlier in the season before things came together for us

At that point they were a far better team

But as of this moment I would call us equal, or at least close enough that KC doesnt run away with it

NewEra13 said:
Brilliant... point taken............................. but Yes, we are better than the Pats :lol:

Yeah. Right. :rolleyes:

I don't know why I leave the VIP forum.

FemaleFinFan said:
KC, San Diego, and possibly Atlanta.

I agree with the KC and San Diego but Atlanta has been awful this year. If they played in the AFC this year they would have been torn up. Possibly a 6-10 year or something along those lines.

I agree on Kansas City going 10-6 and not getting playoffs has got to suck. Miami gettin 9-7 and not playoffs sucks but heres to next year :)

I think it's San Diego, but an arguement can be made for Kc or Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom