Dolphins-Bills game will be blacked out .... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bills game will be blacked out ....

Reaction score
... in Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse TV markets.
More than 15,000 tickets unsold and the Bills CEO has already said they won't buy extras to ensure sell-out.
As a NFL Sunday Ticket sub living in Syracuse, I am extremely POed. The blackout rules are moronic, that I live 150 miles from Loserville and get blacked out.
Figures, this is the only game the losers can't sell out.

There is no NFL stadium that gets as empty as Ralph Wilson in December.

More than 15,000 tickets unsold and the Bills CEO has already said they won't buy extras to ensure sell-out.
As a NFL Sunday Ticket sub living in Syracuse, I am extremely POed. The blackout rules are moronic, that I live 150 miles from Loserville and get blacked out.

Sounds like cheap tickets and an awesome road trip if you ask me.

So you're saying there won't be any fans to get into it. Great.

The Ralph being empty is far more important than your inability to watch on network TV.

Does his mean that if i have sunday ticket i cannot watch?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

will it be available on my sunday ticket option on my comp or ipad then? it doesnt play games in my area but maybe it will since its blacked out?

You can always watch on Sunday ticket. Blackouts are local

Just use TunnelBear to change your IP to another city and watch your legal NFL Sunday Ticket online through DirecTV. I know guys who use it for NBA League Pass Broadband and it works perfectly and all you gotta do it install it, open it, and press a single button. Will cost you $4.99 for a month but you can cancel it after the game so you won't get billed again. There's nothing illegal about this and you'll still get your perfect DirecTV quality stream that you've already paid for so why not use it.

https://www.tunnelbear.com/

Back
Top Bottom