Dolphins-Bills game will be blacked out .... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bills game will be blacked out ....

I'm in Rome, and have the Sunday ticket also, and if it's blacked out, then i might try going to a bar here called the Ale House to see if they might have the game on.

I have directv where I live in NJ but I will be home where I grew up in Rochester next weekend during the game. Does anyone know if Directv will "think" I am still in NJ where my account is located or will it go straight off the IP address in Rochester? Trying to figure out if logging in online to directv if I will be able to get the game or not.

I live in Cortland and i'm in the same boat. I was thinking about going to the game if it's not too cold out, but if it is I need a way to get my Miami fix. Can you PM me too Mike0?

I'm in the same efin' boat. If I'm lucky I get both Jets games and Bill's games and maybe one other game to watch on the year. Now one of my five is being taken from me because of some ****amamie rule of days gone past.

My other quandary is the fact that my house is in the Binghamton cable region so I think I'm safe at my house to watch the game but my bar (I own a small redneck bar near Lamoka Lake) is in the Rochester market (I think). I wanted to get my buddies together and watch the game at my bar but now I'm afraid it will be blacked out at the bar and not at my house!!!!

I don't ****in' know........it pisses me off that it should even be this way to be honest.

I have no idea what the hell to do.

Yeah, it sucks. There is no way Syracuse should be in the blackout area. I've been griping about it for 15 years knowing it would stop me from seeing the Dolphins, and I get NFL Sunday Ticket.
You want to see the game?
Go to Orchard Park or the Watertown TV market. Binghamton and Albany will be showing the Jets.
Or, ahem, online.

I'm in the Ithaca area and get both Syracuse and Binghamton CBS feeds - it appears that the Binghamton feed will be out of the blackout area if that helps anyone....drive down 81 and go to a bar around Whitney Point or something....

I'm in the Ithaca area and get both Syracuse and Binghamton CBS feeds - it appears that the Binghamton feed will be out of the blackout area if that helps anyone....drive down 81 and go to a bar around Whitney Point or something....
Nope, they're airing the Jets-Browns game. Gotta go to Watertown area.

If a bar near Whitney point has the sunday ticket though - they will be able to show the game...right?

That is what is so stupid about the blackout rules. I have sunday ticket but of course because the game is blacked out and I am in the area I can't do anything but go to the game.

hey man im in Syracuse too! go orange...no idea where im watching this...considered going to buffalo to tough it out with our team...but then i thought of a drunk angry bills fan spilling his beer on me when daniel thomas , brian hartline, and charles clay all score

And it's official. Syracuse, 150 miles away from Loserville gets blacked out. God Darn NFL and Bills.

Just got a call from my buddy here in the CUSE, he landed two tickets to the game.....road trip to see my Dolphins!!! For those in upstate...just do it, lets pack that place full of Aqua & Orange!!! Rumor is that there expecting a lot of Fins fans Sunday according to sources in Buffalo...Bills fans not happy with the team or the blackout.

I know at some point i'm going to work my way behind the Dolphins bench, hopefully with a bunch of other Die-Hard Fin Fans - look for the Orange crazies behind our bench! We're invading Orchard Park!!!

:420:

Back
Top Bottom