Dolphins Buzz: Smith contract, Martin wants to play left tackle | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Buzz: Smith contract, Martin wants to play left tackle

Keeping Sean Smith at about $7.0 million a year would still make a lot of sense to me. But that shouldn't stop you from investigating Derek Cox or E.J. Biggers to play on the other side of him.

If Odrick wants to shred some fat, great, that´ll make him faster (not sure about 20 lbs though, 10-15 would suffice)...I´d still draft Dion Jordan-Mingo (1st), or Lemonier (2nd) to comliment him on 3rd downs...

My feeling on Smith is that he has developed more and more every year, he may not be Darrell Revis(when Revis is healthy), but I fear we will miss his best play and prime years if we lose him now. I did not have these fears about Vontae because I truly believe Vontae doesn't have what it takes upstairs to be a champion.

I think we should tag Starks and instead of throwing mad jack at Wallace, use that money to get Avril away from the Lions. Avril on the opposite side of Wake........WoW!

Back
Top Bottom