Dolphins, Chargers make offers to Bryant McKinnie | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins, Chargers make offers to Bryant McKinnie

OHHH yes it does! Also we have the highest gas prices... (not that gas prices will make or break his decession)... I'm no CPA, but doesn't it all depend on what state you file your taxes in (where you live) not where you draw your paycheck?

You pay where you earn it

Just moved here in January, from what I can tell we have every kind of tax ever invented :boohoo:

Man, they have some crazy taxes. Once worked with a particular telecom provider in a back office support group. There were always complaints from California residents, mostly businesses, regarding the fees & taxes that they paid. I would often have to direct them to the State of California's sites to show them it was not us...

Baltimore didn't win the SB because their left tackle was horrible and giving up sacks and hurries. They won, in part, because he was getting the job done against the best in football when it really mattered. I think he'd be a great stop-gap until our youth develops or we're able to draft a better prospect in 2014.

If he was at even a reasonable weight when he stopped by the facility, McKinnie would be my first choice. The way the FO is behaving, I don't have confidence in Martin at LT. There has been no rush to sign Winston by anyone either, which is also telling. And I do not want them them go to camp empty handed at tackle the way they did last year with the receiving corps.

give me mckniney..I do not want a tweener...someone who hasn't played lt much and move him there or vice versa. why get Winston to play lt?

I read on PFT that McKinnie and the Chargers are in contract negotiations.

You pay where you earn it
Thanks! Lving is Cali is expensive as hell, I've been to South Beach once, love it there. The only thing Cali has over South Beach is the weather (no crazy storms or humity)... I remember leaving south beach with like 40+ bug bites. But the women believe it or not have the slight edge over there in Southern Cali

well he went the the university of Miami, won championships and has good memories here so i think if the money is close to the same he'll choose Miami

Scratch him off list. He resigned with the Ravens for 2 years.

Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens 11m LT Bryant McKinnie will be back in Baltimore for his third season with the Ravens.

Back
Top Bottom