Dolphins claim linebacker Justin March-Lillard | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claim linebacker Justin March-Lillard

He was nimble for a guy that looked like he had swallowed a whole cow. That profile pic isn't too flattering either. Good player.

Sorry, I was fishing more for a, "when he goes swimming, he leaves a ring around the lake" type reply...

Im going with the change of punters cancels that move out and Larsen to IR for this spot. Wallah! Just a guess
makes sense. I thought maybe they'd bring Young back but then again I'm sure the roster will keep changing at the bottom

Ozzy rules!!

Don't know much about him but he better be good considering the vet options out there that we passed on.

March Lillard is actually 5'11' 230 not 6'0" 240. He was measured at exactly 5'11" at his pro day and only weighed 222 then. He has added only 8 pounds since.

KC had a glut of LBs coming into training camp and were bound to have to release a decent one. I was hoping we'd be watching who they let go. I think it's a good claim.

Keith Traylor, proof against the effects of meth...

Don't know much about him but he better be good considering the vet options out there that we passed on.
Not sure there was much out there. Jenkins is on IR. Sean Spence maybe

Back
Top Bottom