Dolphins continue to revamp defensive staff | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins continue to revamp defensive staff

Hill it was kind of obvious was gone with the new guy legit getting his role. Madison is semi surprising but not totally. End of the day, I think the sentiment of having Madison on staff was cool, but I dunno if his style fits with what the new defense will be... I also had previously had questions about him in 2022 as a coach but that could have just been Boyer's scheme

Hill it was kind of obvious was gone with the new guy legit getting his role. Madison is semi surprising but not totally. End of the day, I think the sentiment of having Madison on staff was cool, but I dunno if his style fits with what the new defense will be... I also had previously had questions about him in 2022 as a coach but that could have just been Boyer's scheme

Yeah Madison was a press man corner and we’ve been running a super soft give them 15 yards zone scheme

Tommy Chong Weed GIF by Paramount Movies

Wondering - bring in a 2nd round CB [Smith] and he barely see's the field, did this have any thing to do with the changes in secondary coaches.

Half full though isi that Detroit has a very young secondary filled with guys considered up and comers that saw their individual play develop alot under Duker

I've been a bit AWOL around here, so likely not dropping anything new here, but this seems to be to the theme of the recent hires and McDs way of doing things. And from those first players speaking up when McD was hired, it's what they always said he did...made them better....and wealthier (one source of player respect im sure). Coupled with the rehearsal of plays to clockwork precision, I can see why he has already been successful.

Back
Top Bottom