Dolphins continue to revamp defensive staff | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins continue to revamp defensive staff

I've been a bit AWOL around here, so likely not dropping anything new here, but this seems to be to the theme of the recent hires and McDs way of doing things. And from those first players speaking up when McD was hired, it's what they always said he did...made them better....and wealthier (one source of player respect im sure). Coupled with the rehearsal of plays to clockwork precision, I can see why he has already been successful.
A bit, brother you are on milk cartons. :ffic:

I've been a bit AWOL around here, so likely not dropping anything new here, but this seems to be to the theme of the recent hires and McDs way of doing things. And from those first players speaking up when McD was hired, it's what they always said he did...made them better....and wealthier (one source of player respect im sure). Coupled with the rehearsal of plays to clockwork precision, I can see why he has already been successful.

Still saving a Lounge stool for you brother CheeseGrader

1707680399149.png

This re-tooling of the Defensive staff will be fascinating. Its either going to be very successful or so player friendly it might blow up in our faces. I'm cautiously optimistic!

As am I... I'm more concerned about the scheme because it's a mystery at this point but based on his hires I'm thinking 4-3 hybrid thats leans on cover 3 like Carroll had (not just because of this hire) just a gut feeling...

I'm expecting a defensive staff that knows how to teach and communicate. Demands respect and excellence from its players. It appears these new hires are very good at relating and motivating.

As for scheme I'm pretty sure it will be a very physical brand of football. Potentially a hybrid type 3-4 and 4-3 defensive front.

I'm expecting a defensive staff that knows how to teach and communicate. Demands respect and excellence from its players. It appears these new hires are very good at relating and motivating.

As for scheme I'm pretty sure it will be a very physical brand of football. Potentially a hybrid type 3-4 and 4-3 defensive front.

I don't see us going 3-4 at this stage because we don't have enough lbers to run it properly unless you change up Phillips and chubb for example....also you'd need a good to great rock at NT and we don't have that as sieler and wilkins (if kept) are more dts imho...maybe Sieler can be it if he gains 25 to 30 pds šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom