Dolphins defense thinks it can finally solve the Tom Brady Riddle. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins defense thinks it can finally solve the Tom Brady Riddle.

If the offense comes to play for the entire 60 minutes we have an excellent shot. NE wouldn't have been able to get 24 points in the 2nd half if we weren't so pathetic on offense ourselves. You cannot, I repeat Cannot get conservative vs the Pats at any point in the game. If you've been attacking on defense all game and have a lead Keep Attacking. The same goes for offense

Did I hear something about Tom Riddle? Gosh, hope he doesn't play on Sunday

Rofl good luck defense. Every time the dolphins play in a big game guess what happens every single time since forever? Our defense always somehow sucks real bad... Our defense is still solid doe so we will see. Hey Ireland u pos if your still our gm next yr make sure u resign big Paul and grimes because if you don't your worse then I thought.

Every time i read more about this game, I get high on excitement! Literally, haven't had a game ived looked forward too thus much in a long while

A takeaway in every game! That's impressive seeing as a few years ago the defense was dead last in takeaways and had something under 10 for the whole season.

Coyle is impressive, wait for 2 years from now when Jordan is hitting his all pro status. The defense will be scary

This just has to be the game that they DON'T get a turnover. Nice.

Ok the team didn't play well in the first half......the 2nd half is ours, we will have a chance to win this game today if our team plays it's best half in the 3rd and 4th today.......I like our chances if we can stop the run

Back
Top Bottom