Dolphins Draft vs Heat Playoff Game Tickets? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Draft vs Heat Playoff Game Tickets?

Game - No Brainer! You can FF thru the commercials, talking heads' bloviating (e.g. Kiper's rant when passing on Brady Quinn) etc. to hone in on the good stuff. And for all you know, we may end up with a "WTF Ted Ginn" type moment at that. :idk: So spare yourself alot of BS, possible agita, and (although I don't believe so), enjoy what might be a closing window to watch the greatest player of this generation compete in the playoffs in a Heat uni. Oh and if the great Micky Arison lifted the Dustin Beaver ban, maybe you can pee in his sizzurp too. :up:

Problem solved. I traded my tickets tonight to a season ticket holder, who lived in Boston, for tickets to game #1 of the Eastern Conference Finals. He believes that the Nets will win the series, and he will get the tickets for nothing. I can't see that happening, and see it as a good deal.

Back to getting ready for my draft party.

Does the Forge still have the guys that brush crumbs off your table while your eating and fill your water glass after every sip ?

:lol:

No. Not sure when the last time you went was, but it's pretty much the gayest restaurant in the world now. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, btw, just to be clear. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I just can't think of any other way to describe it.

Totally different menu, vibe, and clientele.

Yeah, game....not even sure why this is a decision

No. Not sure when the last time you went was, but it's pretty much the gayest restaurant in the world now. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, btw, just to be clear. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I just can't think of any other way to describe it.

Agreed, it is most definitely different than years gone by. However, the food, wine, and service is still great. The clientele is not much of a concern for us. We live in the melting pot on a day to day basis.

One great example, although day and night from The Forge, is The Deuce bar on 14th street, the oldest bar in Miami Beach. Depending on when you go in there, you will find gays, lesbians, drag queens, bikers, lawyers, politicians, construction workers, etc, etc. It is a Crazy combo but, everyone gets along great, which is hard to believe.

Well, I'll say this: I'm not looking to go there to plug my iPhone into a plastic wine dispenser. :lol:

That's all.

Back in the 80's they had a club there next to the restaurant that was a fun place for late night adventures. As a matter of fact a good friend of mine met his future wife there. In the 90's i went there for dinner several times and the lasting memories I have are of waiter's in red jackets hovering as you are served. The service was excellent to the point of overkill. Food was great but very expensive so it was a special occasions only destination. Last time I was there was right around the time Versace was murdered and I thought it was going downhill even then.
I was surprised to hear from South Beach it was still open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me guess. Only real fans allowed? Bet you don't allow girls in your sandbox either.

Lol the "you're not a real fan" bs kills me.

LOL. One point to "The BOONDOCKS." Great show, we never miss it.

I have a friend with season tickets for the Heat. Before he went to last night's game, he said it was gonna be a very tuff game, as the Nets were 4-0 vs us during the season. I told him he was full of it, and the Heat will win by 20. He said if they do, he'll give me his tickets for the next game.

Well, the Heat won by 21, and I now have tickets for the "Thursday night game" and they are VG seats. Lucky me huh?

I can't see recording the draft, just not the same, and am trying to trade for a later game but, others have the same problem with the conflict. What would you do?

I'd go to the game. The Dolphins will be picking around the time the game is over. Just DVR it.

Back
Top Bottom