Dolphins expected to keep only two Quarterbacks on the active roster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins expected to keep only two Quarterbacks on the active roster

I would rather have Froman. if Devlin was so good, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

If Froman was so good he wouldn't have been the first one cut. He basically wouldn't have even made the 75 man roster in a normal preseason. The guy was 6-13 for 45 yards and 1 INT in the preseason, that's a QB rating of 22.9.

If Froman was so good he wouldn't have been the first one cut. He basically wouldn't have even made the 75 man roster in a normal preseason. The guy was 6-13 for 45 yards and 1 INT in the preseason, that's a QB rating of 22.9.

that blows let me guess this guy can run ...
This FO likes having a #3 that can run..

and to think, last january, most of us thought henne would be battling it out with a rookie qb for the 2nd and 3rd spots.

oh, how the world spins.

Why do they need a 3rd QB? Both Henne and Moore are young and they gave them all the snaps this preseason. It makes no sense to waste a roster spot on a guy that won't see the field all year. That is what the PS is for. Nobody saw anything from Devlin because he didn't play - pretty clear sign there they were thinking PS for him or nothing. They are much better off keeping Moore at WR or WAllen at DB then having to cut them and keep a 3rd QB. Even keeping Berger as their backup center would be a much better choice. I agree - go 2 QB's - no brainer. If we get to needing a 3rd our season is already over anyways.

Why do they need a 3rd QB? Both Henne and Moore are young and they gave them all the snaps this preseason. It makes no sense to waste a roster spot on a guy that won't see the field all year. That is what the PS is for. Nobody saw anything from Devlin because he didn't play - pretty clear sign there they were thinking PS for him or nothing. They are much better off keeping Moore at WR or WAllen at DB then having to cut them and keep a 3rd QB. Even keeping Berger as their backup center would be a much better choice. I agree - go 2 QB's - no brainer. If we get to needing a 3rd our season is already over anyways.

You would think a team that was down to their 3rd string QB TWICE in the last 2 seasons and had 3 QB's on the roster and Ronnie Brown for the wildcat, would keep more than 2 QBs. That was my thinking, although truthfully I would like Devlin on the PS.

i f-in called it you gotta see who the best 53 players are devlin or oconnell are not better than ryan baker or marlon moore

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

You would think a team that was down to their 3rd string QB TWICE in the last 2 seasons and had 3 QB's on the roster and Ronnie Brown for the wildcat, would keep more than 2 QBs. That was my thinking, although truthfully I would like Devlin on the PS.

chad pennington

i f-in called it you gotta see who the best 53 players are devlin or oconnell are not better than ryan baker or marlon moore

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

chad pennington

If that is their #3 QB option than I agree with the people who are against cutting Devlin. That guys arm is done.

Lol I love how we might cut Devlin and people expect him to go to Indy and force Peyton Manning out of a job. The guy had tons of practice time, if he showed he was a quarterback of the future than I really doubt he'd be on the chopping block.

Back
Top Bottom