Dolphins extend Raheem Mostert | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins extend Raheem Mostert

Not puzzling at all. I’m more puzzled that you find it puzzling, honestly.

The production the past 2 seasons warrants it. Especially 20+ TD’s last season. Dude broke a freaking record for Pete’s sake. You gotta let him run it back with Achane.

It’s not as if they inked him to a 3, 4, or 5 year deal.
I already said once I saw the guarantee money that I was ok with the deal

Miles are low in comparison Derrick Henry has almost had more carries the last two years than Mostert has had his entire career. It’s not the age that kills rb’s it’s the constant big hits.

With that said hopefully Mostert is more rb 2 to Achane this year and they both stay healthy.
View attachment 168047
Staying healthy's the key, not only for our RB's but the whole team in general

maybe I was thinking of Wilson?.....but he did miss time last season and he's getting older but like I said, the guarantee money is low so I'm ok with the deal
Yeah he missed two games at the end last year.

Didn’t see the loss of step though when he was in, not easy to run behind that line either with all the continuity issues and injuries.

My first that was "oh thats cool and at a good price". 1 millisecond afterthat, I was wondering about the cap implication for this year.

Good evening to all. Please debate the posts and don't make it personal. If this continues further action will take place. Now back to your regularly scheduled program. Thanks. :ffic:
Sorry..man I need to relax tonight. I'm feeling prickly

Love the deal . Mostert seems to be putting it all together and I think he is a top 15 back in this league . He still has the speed and has progressed so much as a rb

Mostert being extended makes me all kinds od prickly. Down in my plums

I agree. He has been solid player who has performed for us. Whats not to like?
He’s been solid only problem is he is old and often injured. Didn’t play in the playoffs in 2022, missed the last 2 regular season games in 2023, returned for the playoff game with 33 yards. MD 0-4 in those games.

I’m happy for him and happy we have him but hard to really count on too much there, we likely just saw his career year. We need to have depth around him and now Achane if we want to see production late in the year when it matters most.

Don't get too hung up on rb ages. He barely ran ball before coming here.
Because he was usually injured and out. I’m fine with this move and happy for him but we still need another quality back in that room.

He should be in the process right now in getting bigger stronger faster

I’m not sure how much his frame can carry and still allow him to be elusive and explosive.

I hope I’m wrong, but I doubt he’ll ever be that kind RB.

He’s been solid only problem is he is old and often injured. Didn’t play in the playoffs in 2022, missed the last 2 regular season games in 2023, returned for the playoff game with 33 yards. MD 0-4 in those games.

I’m happy for him and happy we have him but hard to really count on too much there, we likely just saw his career year. We need to have depth around him and now Achane if we want to see production late in the year when it matters most.

By your math he’s missed….3 games? Let’s say 4 games in TWO years and that makes him unreliable?

16 games plus 1 play off
17 games play 1 play off

35 games total - 4 give 31 games

That translates to 88% availablity at one of the most brutal positions in the NFL.

Someone, help it make sense for me.

Back
Top Bottom