"Dolphins Front Office Draws Mass Rebuke" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins Front Office Draws Mass Rebuke"

Did anyone else notice that the only person on that list who is actually with the Dolphins is happy because of it? I know this is not a popular thought, this may make Tony Sparano and the Fins even stronger, circle the wagons boys, it is us vs. the world.

Once again, until I hear an official announcement from someone in the FO and not a reporter speculating (guessing) on what's really going on, and some REAL facts are shared on how this really played out, I'm withhold any judgement. I'm hoping we are not hearing the true story of how this is going down, as I'd be VERY disappointed on how low we've gone as an organization, but we'll just see what the real facts are.
You think you're going to get the true story out of Davie ? They are the masters at hating the media. I don't know how they will spin this, its going to be hilarious.

**** off media..

I have a massive rebuke of the REPORTING of this whole thing.

I have a massive rebuke of how many INACCURATE REPORTS there were.

I have a massive rebuke of that these comments are from MEDIA and not other NFL franchises.. who do this **** all the time.

I don't care if i stand alone on this. I support Ross' quest for change. And I'll defend him for trying.

It's better to ask forgiveness that it is to ask permission.

**** em all.

Dolphins for ever.. through thick and thin... no matter what.

Did anyone else notice that the only person on that list who is actually with the Dolphins is happy because of it? I know this is not a popular thought, this may make Tony Sparano and the Fins even stronger, circle the wagons boys, it is us vs. the world.
What you think he is going to say ? "What a dumbazz I work for, God I hate Ross & Sparano" He does that and they make his life miserable next season.....oh wait, he already works for the Dolphins that will make his life miserable anyways.

The goal isn't to be liked by media coneheads in other cities. The goal is to win. Move along, nothing to see here.

You think you're going to get the true story out of Davie ? They are the masters at hating the media. I don't know how they will spin this, its going to be hilarious.

I think we'll get the decision from the FO and the details from those involved with the process after the fact. Didn't say all the "facts" were going to come from the FO, just the official announcements. The facts always seem to come out in the end (regardless of how tight lipped they are) from someone directly involved. If they did/do screw up and try to cover it up, they'll get burned even worse when the facts do come out in the end, as the press obviously is just waiting for them to do that.

I got some news for everybody. Twitter and facebook are not the real world. There has not been one official announcement one way or the other or any press release by Ross, Harbaugh or anyone in official capacity to know anything. You've got internet couch coaches following Ross's plane movement and tweets and twitters and internet chatter that doesn't mean anything. The embarrassment goes to the supposedly legit news media for picking up and running with any of this non-information.

**** off media..

I have a massive rebuke of the REPORTING of this whole thing.

I have a massive rebuke of how many INACCURATE REPORTS there were.

I have a massive rebuke of that these comments are from MEDIA and not other NFL franchises.. who do this **** all the time.

I don't care if i stand alone on this. I support Ross' quest for change. And I'll defend him for trying.

It's better to ask forgiveness that it is to ask permission.

**** em all.

Dolphins for ever.. through thick and thin... no matter what.
Well the thin is here, good luck in not falling through.

I think we'll get the decision from the FO and the details from those involved with the process after the fact. Didn't say all the "facts" were going to come from the FO, just the official announcements. The facts always seem to come out in the end (regardless of how tight lipped they are) from someone directly involved. If they did/do screw up and try to cover it up, they'll get burned even worse when the facts do come out in the end, as the press obviously is just waiting for them to do that.
At this point, I am so disgusted as a fan, that I hope Ross is exposed and is so embarassed he decides to sell the team. So far he has been a complete failure. If I didn't know better, he has been deliberately trying to destroy the fanbase here in Miami.

The media is all about self interest... they have no integrity... no accountability.... no loyalties.... no ethics.... and no constituency... they are whore's of the first degree... buyer beware....

All you need to do now is trade your 1st for some over the hill Pro Bowler and you'll officially be the Redskins of the AFC. Scratch that, at least Daniel Snyder gets his man when he throws his $$$ around.

That's what Gen. George Armstrong Custer said...look how that turned out.

Is this really worse then harassing a reporter, a former player sending inappropriate pictures to a reporter, a trainer tripping a player on the sidelines, etc.

I get that this was wrong on Tony but remember this is a business. Ross is trying to do whatever he thinks is best for the team b/c when the team does well, he does. We do realize that he told Tony for now he's safe but he will start talking to some people. He talked to some people (with speculation there was an offer) including Harbaugh and decided Tony was the best for the job. I seriuosly don't get why this is such a big deal. I know if you are doing a search and intend on hiring a new coach that you should probably fire your existing coach. Based on how things shook out, I'm pretty sure Ross' intent was to talk to some candidates, NOT necessarily hire them. I know there was speculation of an $8M offer to Harbaugh but it's speculation and nothing else. If it comes out that he did make that offer to Harbaugh, then it's a little more screwed up that he didn't fire Tony first, but still, he's a businessman and he's hedging his bets. If he believed Tony was the 2nd best option behind Harbaugh, if Harbaugh refuses, he wants to keep Tony.

I think the media and a lot of fans on this board are blowing this whole thing out of proportion. I get why the media is blowing it out of proportion, it's their job to add drama to the fire, but let's think about this in some logical drama "less" sense.

I'm not as pissed off for it being wrong what happened to Tony as i'm pissed we kept him.

I'm not as pissed off for it being wrong what happened to Tony as i'm pissed we kept him.
Amen. We took a weak coach who should have been fired the day after the season, weakened him further, then plan to march him out onto the field in 2011 waving the "playoffs or bust!" banner. How can we fail?

Back
Top Bottom