"Dolphins Front Office Draws Mass Rebuke" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins Front Office Draws Mass Rebuke"

I mean... who cares what these morons think.... they know nothing.... they are garbage-men... (no disrespect to the real garbage-men)...

I find them self important... arrogant... and so far down the food chain of respectability... they rank somewhere between.... Jeffrey Dalmer and Mike Tyson.... yes.

To some extent I feel that way; you gonna call me a moron. Does that make you feel better?

a simple ****ing press conference to either fire or retain sparano is apparently too much to ask... wtf is going on... it's 12:30 friday afternoon... a weeks worth of he hawing around and still today nobody knows what the hell is going on.

jesus how the hell did ross become a billionaire, cuz all he is doing is confusing the **** out of me.

:crazy: Turrable

23js4lf-1.jpg

what a joke. we look like fools. Ross comes in and wants to do things his way and this is what we get. This is the beginning of the end.

I said this the other day. This is the beginning of the end of the Miami Dolphins franchise. We could possibly have the worst owner to ever be a part of this organization. At this point in time, there is no hope for the franchise and no future. This could very well be the beginning of the end of the Miami dolphins. Welcome to decades of feeling what Lions, Brown, Bills, Bengals fans all went through. This is a sad sad day.

Did anyone else notice that the only person on that list who is actually with the Dolphins is happy because of it? I know this is not a popular thought, this may make Tony Sparano and the Fins even stronger, circle the wagons boys, it is us vs. the world.

Because this is the only team in the NFL he would start for. Of course he's happy

I said this the other day. This is the beginning of the end of the Miami Dolphins franchise. We could possibly have the worst owner to ever be a part of this organization. At this point in time, there is no hope for the franchise and no future. This could very well be the beginning of the end of the Miami dolphins. Welcome to decades of feeling what Lions, Brown, Bills, Bengals fans all went through. This is a sad sad day.

The beginning of the end was when the Robbie family let Don Shula usurp all power in the organization. We had a decade of Shula the general manager undermining Shula the head coach, which then provided the template for Huizenga's one unitary power theory of team management where coaches, some downright unqualified, were given both head coaching and general manager roles. That was the beginning of the end.

So give Cowher whatever he wants. That means firing Nolan. If Cowher comes in here, he will CLEAN HOUSE, literally. Everyone will be gone including Nolan. Don't you think Ross is somewhat weighing all of that? Our defensive system and personnell were pretty good last year. They are a bright spot. Why mess with it. Bring in a coach that can deal with Nolan being the DC and Ireland being the GM (you won't sway Ross off this one, he wants Ireland here). If you can't find anyone that's flashy enough to make a change, keep Sparano. That's basically how this whole thing went down and it's really not that big of a deal. Sorry, but I didn't let the media sway me this time. It's happened to me in the past, but I'm not falling for it this time.

Ross wants money and flash, that is it.

The beginning of the end was when the Robbie family let Don Shula usurp all power in the organization. We had a decade of Shula the general manager undermining Shula the head coach, which then provided the template for Huizenga's one unitary power theory of team management where coaches, some downright unqualified, were given both head coaching and general manager roles. That was the beginning of the end.

That being said, the current structure of HC and GM separately hasn't been working for the Dolphins either.

Back
Top Bottom