Dolphins hiring OLB coach Ryan Crow | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins hiring OLB coach Ryan Crow

Absolutely nothing to do with this hire.

Find another thread for your misery.
I'm not miserable at all...ever since I took this team's situation for what it is instead of being filled with false hope. What gives you belief, backed by evidence, this coach has what it takes to make a Super Bowl or deep playoff run?

From a flyover, I like that the new DC is from one of the most physical teams in the league in Baltimore, and the Titans have also consistently had one of the most physical defenses in the league.

Obviously lots of cool ideas in the Baltimore and Tennessee defenses, too, so I have no idea how it will look/work, but it's pretty exciting. I don't think the transition will be nearly as drastic as the change from Boyer to Fangio.

From a flyover, I like that the new DC is from one of the most physical teams in the league in Baltimore, and the Titans have also consistently had one of the most physical defenses in the league.

Obviously lots of cool ideas in the Baltimore and Tennessee defenses, too, so I have no idea how it will look/work, but it's pretty exciting. I don't think the transition will be nearly as drastic as the change from Boyer to Fangio.
Agree, excited

"McDaniel & Co. are playing chess while the rest of the league is playing checkers"...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight...
honestly not sure how they make that statement but ok..it’ll stay cautiously optimistic until I see a defensive game plan

His OL against good teams also says hello...from their backs.

And its everything to do with this year...its the same HC that can't handle his job while simultaneously calling plays.

Until this team shows they have the balls to go against the other teams with balls, stuff like "playing chess while others are playing checkers" is laughable. How about beat some good teams first, before you can be seen as a cut above?
I agree here.. I’m at the point in fandom, and how it ended in the last quarter of the season, and seeing what happened with Tua I’m in show me mode

Final product on the field is what counts we need to win now not continue rebuilding. Special teams are poor these past 2 years, McDaniel and Tua must take the next step next year we hope to get lucky with with this defensive staff and Grier is going to have to actually draft well as he is out of cap money he can use to hand pick free agents like he has these past 3 years. Lots to ask for here.

honestly not sure how they make that statement but ok..it’ll stay cautiously optimistic until I see a defensive game plan
It's how social media, and media in general, has evolved. Everything is "So-and-so DESTROYS so-and-so," "Such-and-such makes MASTERFUL move, destined to win Super Bowl," "So-and-so DEMOLISHED AND FIRED after getting exposed" etc etc...when none of which happens, or even gets close to it. Everybody's about the shock headlines and click-bait...its pathetic. We need a reset button.

His OL against good teams also says hello...from their backs.

And its everything to do with this year...its the same HC that can't handle his job while simultaneously calling plays.

Until this team shows they have the balls to go against the other teams with balls, stuff like "playing chess while others are playing checkers" is laughable. How about beat some good teams first, before you can be seen as a cut above?
1,000% correct.

Back
Top Bottom