Dolphins hiring OLB coach Ryan Crow | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins hiring OLB coach Ryan Crow

Excited about Crow. Having learned under Vrabel, he must have picked up great insights on running a D. Crow and Slowik are two guys to watch.

If Weaver can jump up to a head job, we will get a good draft pick out of it and then MM could potentially have some in house options to elevate for continuity.

I'm not miserable at all...ever since I took this team's situation for what it is instead of being filled with false hope. What gives you belief, backed by evidence, this coach has what it takes to make a Super Bowl or deep playoff run?
The Dolphins made the playoffs for the 2nd straight year, that hasn't happened in 22 years.

We're all jaded fans, but there has to be a point of perspective. There are thirty-one other teams in the NFL, many who are worse than the Dolphins. There is no reason to believe this team has zero chance at success.

From a flyover, I like that the new DC is from one of the most physical teams in the league in Baltimore, and the Titans have also consistently had one of the most physical defenses in the league.

Obviously lots of cool ideas in the Baltimore and Tennessee defenses, too, so I have no idea how it will look/work, but it's pretty exciting. I don't think the transition will be nearly as drastic as the change from Boyer to Fangio.
I thought the same thing. Two coaches who come from teams with very physical styles of defense. Pretty sure that's where Miami's defense is headed.

Excited about Crow. Having learned under Vrabel, he must have picked up great insights on running a D. Crow and Slowik are two guys to watch.

If Weaver can jump up to a head job, we will get a good draft pick out of it and then MM could potentially have some in house options to elevate for continuity.
Agree 100%

His OL against good teams also says hello...from their backs.

And its everything to do with this year...its the same HC that can't handle his job while simultaneously calling plays.

Until this team shows they have the balls to go against the other teams with balls, stuff like "playing chess while others are playing checkers" is laughable. How about beat some good teams first, before you can be seen as a cut above?
Wow, still angry much? LOL

The Dolphins made the playoffs for the 2nd straight year, that hasn't happened in 22 years.

We're all jaded fans, but there has to be a point of perspective. There are thirty-one other teams in the NFL, many who are worse than the Dolphins. There is no reason to believe this team has zero chance at success.
My perspective is IDGAF about making the playoffs...particularly when you get run out of 'em at first chance, EVERY time, for that same time period.

If that's good enough for you, have at it.

Wow, still angry much? LOL
You guys are all emotion and no substance, so your first response is "hahaha he's mad!!." Angry? Not at all. In misery? Not even close.

I was angry, when I bought into the hype and expected great things, only to watch it fall off a cliff, chunk by chunk, and ended up a sub-par team when you're talking playoff caliber. Angry, yes, at myself.

Miserable, was when I really believed what they were selling because they looked all-world against **** teams.

Once you get past fooling yourself with that stuff, it becomes clear and calming. They're just NOT that team, and won't be as long as Ross is the owner.

Give me ANY evidence that supports the claim this is a championship caliber organization...ANY at all.

I'll wait...

Yes it's a good thing but also bad at the same time but in a good way.
Weaver has been touted as a future HC and Crow a DC which means we may lose them quickly but if we do it means they have lived up to their potential and our D will of played well.
Best case if Weaver leaves is that Crow really is good enough and stays in the DC role.

Now this is hopefully 3 years in the future lol

My perspective is IDGAF about making the playoffs...particularly when you get run out of 'em at first chance, EVERY time, for that same time period.

If that's good enough for you, have at it.
EVERY time? Under McDaniel the playoffs happened twice in two years. Once with Skyler in Buffalo in a game the Dolphins almost won, and two, under a rash of injuries in the frozen tundra.

How about pumping the brakes on the doom and gloom? I get it, you're not capable.

EVERY time? Under McDaniel the playoffs happened twice in two years. Once with Skyler in Buffalo in a game the Dolphins almost won, and two, under a rash of injuries in the frozen tundra.

How about pumping the brakes on the doom and gloom? I get it, you're not capable.
"Almost."

Save it.

Back
Top Bottom