Dolphins inform Howard he'll be Released | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins inform Howard he'll be Released

Lol, this guy is such a a c*nt.

I mean, he is right, just not in the way he thinks he is.

Lol, this guy is such a a c*nt.

Enough with this clown already.
I liked him first 3-4 years, once the contract crap started rubbed me the wrong way and he's been bitching ever since.
Atleast if his play measured up to his mouth I could handle it but his play has dropped off couple years in a row now.
Good riddance buddy, you've overstayed your welcome, hopefully Waddle and Hill get to burn you for 6 soon.....

Never say never, and don’t burn bridges.
He's living in fantasy land though where he thinks he's still a top CB. I think he's about to be in for a rude awakening (insert Ravishing Rick Rude gif) when free agency starts but maybe someone will overpay for him and cut him next season.

He should be thankful to Fangio for not asking him to play press man against WR1's when Ramsey was out for those first 7 games as the whole league would have seen how washed he is. Instead he can use the excuse of being used wrong last season as a reason for him getting torched.

He's living in fantasy land though where he thinks he's still a top CB. I think he's about to be in for a rude awakening (insert Ravishing Rick Rude gif) when free agency starts but maybe someone will overpay for him and cut him next season.

He should be thankful to Fangio for not asking him to play press man against WR1's when Ramsey was out for those first 7 games as the whole league would have seen how washed he is. Instead he can use the excuse of being used wrong last season as a reason for him getting torched.
They should have never gave him the 2nd contract the year after he singed his new deal. He hasn't played overly well since. He's not a top CB anymore and hasn't been in a few years.

If someone pays him, they are stupid. I'm with you, he's in for a rude awaking.

queue reaction s GIF

You know what, F Howard. I know this is old news but it popped in my head this morning and now I'm really rubbed the wrong way. Dude pushed for a bigger contract not once but twice, back to back if I recall correctly and threatened to sit out. Yet his play drops off and when the team that paid him comes at him asking for him to adjust his salary accordingly he's unwilling to do so? What a jack ass. He's made a fortune and now he's probably going to lose it all to baby mamas and other bad decisions. Good, F him. Asshole

Watching basketball the other night and they asked a played "How do you stay so consistent?"

He answered "My life is consistent"

I think Howard could learn a lot from that mentality.

Where is this high bidding for his services we all heard in the beginning? He probably should have took that paycut which might have been more then what he might get in FA.

I know that Grier would have alienated other players, but he could have kept Howard's release a secret until June 1st. Miami got nothing by telling the world that he would be released. We cant use that money until June. But it helped X because he could begin negotiating a new contract. This guy has treated us like crap.

I know that Grier would have alienated other players, but he could have kept Howard's release a secret until June 1st. Miami got nothing by telling the world that he would be released. We cant use that money until June. But it helped X because he could begin negotiating a new contract. This guy has treated us like crap.

So we should return the favor and treat him like crap? We actually want players to come here and being petulant doesn’t help that.

So we should return the favor and treat him like crap? We actually want players to come here and being petulant doesn’t help that.
Yes, that's why I said Grier did it to not alienate other players. But if there's anybody deserving of such treatment, it is Howard.

Back
Top Bottom