Dolphins inquire about UM basketball player Erik Swoope | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins inquire about UM basketball player Erik Swoope

Do you get it? what slap in the face? this is a franchise that is a business, if he shows more potential than the tightends on the dolphins then why not bring him in, after all thet're not spending your money. You're said the same thing about Jimmy Graham.

Do you get it? what slap in the face? this is a franchise that is a business, if he shows more potential than the tightends on the dolphins then why not bring him in, after all thet're not spending your money. You're said the same thing about Jimmy Graham.

Lets quit comparing a guy that had never played football at any level to graham that had

Hickey and Philbin don't have time for projects, they need players. Pretty sure Jeffy left them a basket full of acorns.

Just because you have size and played basketball, doesn't mean you can play Tight End if the NFL. It's just like people thinking you can suit up a 400 pound Japanese sumo wrestler to play Left Tackle/Center/OG. :chuckle:

I rather spend a 7th on him to make sure we don't miss out if he becomes anything special. Think about who was our 7th rounders last year...I'll wait.....

Just because you have size and played basketball, doesn't mean you can play Tight End if the NFL. It's just like people thinking you can suit up a 400 pound Japanese sumo wrestler to play Left Tackle/Center/OG. :chuckle:

I would wager that the 400 pound sumo wrestler would have done better that what we had at LT last year. Hell, it would take longer to run around him than what we gave RT. lol

Daytona, a thumbs up for the news and for the girl in your sig. :-)

Daytona, a thumbs up for the news and for the girl in your sig. :-)

Agreed. Waiting for Daytona to break the news that Le Bron wants to play a second sport, and will be looking to play TE for the Phins in his off season. That would be something to see. JK/LOL

Sparano and Parcells liked John Jerry over Jimmy Graham. That right there is Miami Dolphins football to anyone who was born in the last 20 years.

I'm so sick of hearing this....well Bellichick thought Taylor Price was a better player...Carolina liked Armanti Edwards better, the TItans liked recently signed Damian Williams better...the Texans liked recently drafted Earl Mitchell better...the Bengals liked Jordan Shipley better. This is the nature of the beast, people act like we're the only guy who passed over him. He was a projected 3rd-4th round pick.

Hindsight is always so clear on this board...sure he had a first round grade with everyone here. People should be happy that we're even talking to a guy who almost has the same name as FH hall of famer Ryan Swope.

Got to do your homework on all players. You never know if he could be another Antonio Gates.

problem with so called homework on a player, kind of hard to do that on a guy who has never played football in highschool or college.
All u can is have him put on shorts and catch passes or block a blocking dummy.

Hey if he is a player despite never playing a snap of organised football in his life - does that make me a player as well?

This guy is les brown without the high school career. Les Brown... not Graham

Hey if he is a player despite never playing a snap of organised football in his life - does that make me a player as well?

This guy is les brown without the high school career. Les Brown... not Graham

lets just draft the whole damn UConn team lol

Back
Top Bottom