Dolphins interested in Charles Woodson and Wes Welker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interested in Charles Woodson and Wes Welker

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
.http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/10/dolphins-undergo-paradigm-shift-in-free-agency/

Signing Wallace and Welker would not only make Tannehill look like a stud but would disarm Brady. I could live with Wallace Hartline Welker. BYE DAVONE!

Bailey/Hartline/Welker/Swope/Matthews

Fasano/Cook

Cover that.

I honestly think the Dolphins are just showing interest in Welker to drive up the price for the Patriots, the same way the Patriots are showing interest in Wallace to drive up the price for Miami.

I honestly think the Dolphins are just showing interest in Welker to drive up the price for the Patriots, the same way the Patriots are showing interest in Wallace to drive up the price for Miami.

Thats what I was thinking.

I see New England signing Randy Moss and trading for Percy Harvin. Welker would be fantastic addition. Matt Moore was insinuating that we are going to sign more than 1 receiver in FA.. I think we would be contenders with Wallace and Welker

Jack up the price on all of NE's top free agents.

Make that cheap old pervert Kraft pay out of his nose

Signing Wallace/Hartline will be enough in FA to address the WR position. Use the draft to build some depth. Time to turn our attention to the TE FA market...why am I not hearing anything about Ireland calling Cook's agent yet? Maybe we are that confident that Eiffert can be had in the 1st?

Is it Tuesday yet?

or just sign a recveiver who has caught 100 passes since he has left Miami.Cut Bess. HE SUCKS. Wallace deep, Hartline intermeditate, and Welker underneath. Throw in a TE like Brandon Myers or Tyler Eifert and that is very scary passing game.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Signing Wallace/Hartline will be enough in FA to address the WR position. Use the draft to build some depth. Time to turn our attention to the TE FA market...why am I not hearing anything about Ireland calling Cook's agent yet? Maybe we are that confident that Eiffert can be had in the 1st?

Is it Tuesday yet?
yes Eifert is not going before #12 unless a team loves him and trades up before us

Again, why does everyone insist we are getting rid of Bess. His salary is only 2.6 million for this year. And just because he was hurt last year doesnt mean he isnt good. Do you know how many clutch catches he has had for this team? So let's ditch his 2.6 mil and sign welker for 9 mil....makes a ton of sense. Cmon. People go crazy during free agency.

Bailey/Hartline/Welker/Swope/Matthews

Fasano/Cook

Cover that.
Aren't you missing Mike Wallace? And Stedman Bailey is nowhere near ready to start over Hartline and Welker lol I don't think he would start over Swope

Back
Top Bottom