Dolphins interested in Charles Woodson and Wes Welker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interested in Charles Woodson and Wes Welker

Wes Welker to Denver has been mentioned and I think he would be a nice fit for Peyton. I dont think Welker would come back here, not based on his comments before.

Turnabout is fair game Bill!!! Everyone knows Welker/NE is letting him see what he's worth before they do a deal. They won't let him walk, they just want to see what money they have to pay. I'm all for making them pay a little more after their push to do the same to us.

Welker isnt coming back to the Fins, ive heard the Denver rumors a ton out here in Denver and it would be a great fit for him to go from catch with Brady to catch with Manning.

I honestly think the Dolphins are just showing interest in Welker to drive up the price for the Patriots, the same way the Patriots are showing interest in Wallace to drive up the price for Miami.

^ this

Welker isnt coming back to the Fins, ive heard the Denver rumors a ton out here in Denver and it would be a great fit for him to go from catch with Brady to catch with Manning.

yeah, I dont know if about any talk, but I have seen FA articles stating that he would be good for Peyton in Denver and I would have to agree.

Bess is one of the most reliable receivers we've had since he came here and he's cheap, don't get rid of him.

or just sign a recveiver who has caught 100 passes since he has left Miami.Cut Bess. HE SUCKS. Wallace deep, Hartline intermeditate, and Welker underneath. Throw in a TE like Brandon Myers or Tyler Eifert and that is very scary passing game.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

yes Eifert is not going before #12 unless a team loves him and trades up before us

If bess gets cut, they will be 31 other teams calling for him. Some of you guys say some crazy ****.

no we dont need Miami wrs dropping any passes hehe Welker the superbowl

I'd b honest...I'd rather have Bess. Devone is a badass and would have just as good of numbers as Wes if he was on the pats with Brady as his QB

Bess has been compared to Welker, is younger, and cheaper. If we lose Bess he will show up in New England to replace Welker and it will be status quo the Pats wont miss a beat, while we look foe someone in the slot that gets open, and catches the ball don't sell Bess short.

.http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/10/dolphins-undergo-paradigm-shift-in-free-agency/

Signing Wallace and Welker would not only make Tannehill look like a stud but would disarm Brady. I could live with Wallace Hartline Welker. BYE DAVONE!

Kidnap Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski and drop them in the middle of the Pacific ocean. THEN Tom Brady might be disarmed. Tom Brady makes Wes Welker, not the other way around. He's replaceable, those 2 mammoth TE's are not.

Brady won superbowls without Wes Welker or the TE's for that matter. Just saying.

The Boston press thinks he'll resign with the Pats.

'Nothing imminent' with Welker: The latest news on Wes Welker is that there's "nothing imminent" between him and the Patriots, a source told Comcast Sportsnet. However, the the team and the player are "closer than they've ever been on getting something done." ESPN reported Wednesday Welker would first test free agency before deciding where to end up while the Boston Globe believed Welker will eventually remain a Patriot.
(Updated 3/7/13)

Wes is a very good ball player but I would not over pay for him. Without Brady i'll bet his numbers get cut in half.

I'd b honest...I'd rather have Bess. Devone is a badass and would have just as good of numbers as Wes if he was on the pats with Brady as his QB

Yea and Lamar MLLER would have just as good a numbers running the ball if he were on Vikings lol. Such BS Bess is a good player but he is not close to as dangerous and reliable as Welker.
Welker had 112 receptions with Matt Cassell as his qb. If you could just plug any player in and do that how come no other players seem to do it.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Brady won superbowls without Wes Welker or the TE's for that matter. Just saying.

The Boston press thinks he'll resign with the Pats.

'Nothing imminent' with Welker: The latest news on Wes Welker is that there's "nothing imminent" between him and the Patriots, a source told Comcast Sportsnet. However, the the team and the player are "closer than they've ever been on getting something done." ESPN reported Wednesday Welker would first test free agency before deciding where to end up while the Boston Globe believed Welker will eventually remain a Patriot.
(Updated 3/7/13)

Wes is a very good ball player but I would not over pay for him. Without Brady i'll bet his numbers get cut in half.

It all depends on the offense but a smart offense would use him right. I still think he is a 80 -100 catch guy anywhere he plays.
He caught 112 passes with Cassell at helm so its not all Brady

I think some one at the Dolphins office is just giving that drama queen reporter misinformation... :d-day:

YOu know every warm body associated with the Dolphins must be sick and tired of that insect...

Back
Top Bottom