Dolphins-Jets game could be flexed to SNF | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Jets game could be flexed to SNF

I Understand if their was not a more appealing game to show, but seriously, the cowboys are on national tv plenty , and at 3-8 and prob 3-9 going into that game, no one aside from cowboy fans needs to see that garbage on the national primetime game.

chiefs chargers would be a lot more interesting a matchup, cowboys eagles has no playoff implications aside for the eagles.

if they are not going to flex that game, they might as well do away with the flex option, bc the odds are, u wont get 2 3-9 teams playing in a snf game, or with a bad record in general. odds are one team will always have a solid record.

i feel your pain. unfortunately the fans are always the ones to suffer

What really sucks is that CBS moved Pats-Bears to 4:15, so that will be the game most people see.
So unless you live in NYC or S. Fla, you'll get that game or the one involving your local team.

CBS gambled in 2008 by not putting the Jets and Fins on primetime in week 17, and it ended up working because the Patriots won their 1 p.m. game, eliminating the Jets from playoff contention. They won't gamble putting the Jest and Fins in primetime when its possible the Fins could lose this week and the Jets could win this week, making this game pretty meaningless. Just looking at it from their prerspective.

Quite possible that CBS locked that game in as one that couldn't be flexed also.

CBS gambled in 2008 by not putting the Jets and Fins on primetime in week 17, and it ended up working because the Patriots won their 1 p.m. game, eliminating the Jets from playoff contention. They won't gamble putting the Jest and Fins in primetime when its possible the Fins could lose this week and the Jets could win this week, making this game pretty meaningless. Just looking at it from their prerspective.

Quite possible that CBS locked that game in as one that couldn't be flexed also.

more likely it just came down to it's Dallas and Philly. Dallas is always a great draw and Philly is always a good draw, who's a great draw because of how Michael Vick is playing. why would they swap out that game.

more likely it just came down to it's Dallas and Philly. Dallas is always a great draw and Philly is always a good draw, who's a great draw because of how Michael Vick is playing. why would they swap out that game.

And that is the other thing lol, I think it may be illegal to swap out Dallas from a Sunday Night slot.

4pm is fine my old lady ******* when i keep her up all night watching football. That and for some reason she says i get to loudy and onry during jets games imagine that.

Back
Top Bottom