Dolphins making the probowl... Grand total drumroll.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins making the probowl... Grand total drumroll....

We lack elite talent. We do have above average players everywhere though, which is what gets us wins when we work as a team, now its time to get elite talent at the playmaking positions to put us over the top.

Your so right we lack elite talent but the chiefs have elite talent right lol.. That's why they have a playoff team..

The number may change. Solai was not chosen for pro bowl last year but as one of the alternates that was heallthy he ended up going

fields pouncey and wake def deserve it. 5 kc players is retarded as hell

fields pouncey and wake def deserve it. 5 kc players is retarded as hell

Well i agree on wake and Fields, not sure about Pouncy , Myers is ranked as the best center by PFF for what its worth ( I dont value it but I do think that its close to call at center)
As for KC Jammal Charles deserves to go third leading rusher in NFL, Derrick Johnson deserves to go one of best mlb in nfl.
Colquitt no although he did make alot of kicks inside the 20 which did hurt his average.
Eric berry who knows . He is a very good safety but that position is very subjective. Tamba Hali its not been his best year but he has been a topl OLB for a few years.

When you are arguing about whether your punter should be on the pro bowl team or not it is very telling about your team. Elite teams are questioning why they only have 5 players going and don't care about a special teams roster spot. No offense to Fields...

Eric Berry doesn't have a INT this year. Dude blows.

Not saying he is all that but interceptions may be the most overrated stat in all of football.
I have seen cb's shutdown wr's all year with minimal interceptions

Not saying he is all that but interceptions may be the most overrated stat in all of football.
I have seen cb's shutdown wr's all year with minimal interceptions

INTS are overrated for a CB or even a LB, but at S, that's one of there primary jobs. Make game changing plays.

Berry is also getting destroyed by TEs this year. Dude blows.

INTS are overrated for a CB or even a LB, but at S, that's one of there primary jobs. Make game changing plays.

Berry is also getting destroyed by TEs this year. Dude blows.

Int are just as overrated for a safety. A pass defender's number one job is to stop his receiver from making plays. This was not a defense of Berry.

Int are just as overrated for a safety. A pass defender's number one job is to stop his receiver from making plays. This was not a defense of Berry.

Any stat is and can be overrated.

But as a SS in the NFL, there is no way you should go a whole NFL season w/o a INT. Just get 1 lol

Any stat is and can be overrated.

But as a SS in the NFL, there is no way you should go a whole NFL season w/o a INT. Just get 1 lol

I do agree he should get a damn interception though. I think tackles are seen as an overrrated stat but in reality its usually shows the guys that are getting to the ball carriers and making stops which is the key to defense

How the hell did Londen Fletcher not make the pro bowl. You know he has not missed a game in 15 years and almost has 2000 tackles

I am not surprised, this team is void of talent. I am not trying to be a downer, just trying to be honest. Wake and Fields are the only 2 on the team I would consider very good players. We have a lot of solid players like Pouncey, Soliai, Bush, Jones and Dansby.....but nothing that scares you. Losing Vontae ( I don't care what he has done in Indy) and Marshall.....with a rookie head coach and QB.....I think Philbin has done an oustanding job, and we are 2 missed kicks away from making the playoffs.

Ireland sucks, he better not screw this draft up!

Quite often the Pro Bowl is based on reputation anyway, so you get to the Pro Bowl based on what you did the previous year and years. Pouncey and Jones if they continue their play should get in in a year or two, Solai and Starks I couldn't really comment on whether they are the best at their positions but probably aren't too far off. Punters is a stat thing and without looking at the stats I imagine Fields is right up there. I was a doubter of Dansby but I think he has had a really good season.
Once the Fins become relevent again they will send more to the Pro Bowl.

Quite often the Pro Bowl is based on reputation anyway, so you get to the Pro Bowl based on what you did the previous year and years. Pouncey and Jones if they continue their play should get in in a year or two, Solai and Starks I couldn't really comment on whether they are the best at their positions but probably aren't too far off. Punters is a stat thing and without looking at the stats I imagine Fields is right up there. I was a doubter of Dansby but I think he has had a really good season.
Once the Fins become relevent again they will send more to the Pro Bowl.

Well being on a good team does help but the Chiefs have 5 guys in pro bowl so who knows. The only dolphins that deserved to go to pro bowl in my opinion were Wake and Fields, not sure how Fields got hosed

Meyo making it ahead of Dansby is a joke too.

Back
Top Bottom