Dolphins May Try To Trade For Correl Buckhalter... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins May Try To Trade For Correl Buckhalter...

Denver is 4 deep at RB and someone will get cut lose, I would give them a 7th rounder but no more than that. We are OK at RB this is not the end of the world now it took me watching some old FSU tapes of Minor to realize this but hey the guy is a decent back lets give him a shot.

Id inquire first about Edge. If not avaailable id go hard after onterrio. After that id wait and see who got caught up in a numbers game and was gonna be cut loose. :cooldude:

I think the worst thing we can do is panic. We'll wait and see how things shake out both on our own team and around the league.

I live in Philly and have seen Correll play quite a bit. He's nothing special as an everydown back. If he comes cheaply then it would be worth it. I would rather go after Stacey Mack than give up too much to get Correll. Not need to make the future any bleaker than it is right now. Ricky has royally screwed us by taking 2 number one picks and throwing them in the trash. Best not to waste any more draft picks or we will end up playing like the Cardinals in about 4 years.

Go with Henry on 1st and 2nd. Play Minor on 3rd. Pickup Stacey Mack for league minimum plus a $1 bonus for signing the contract and have a PROVEN backup who can average 3.5 yards per.

Why spend $1M or MORE and/or a draft pick on a player who can average 3.8 per carry when you can get 3.5per carry for NO draft picks and $500,000 or so for one year as insurance.

THEN, sign CC and OGun LONG TERM and WAIT until next year's draft.

Furthermore, by the time your 1st round drafted RB reaches his second contract, he's given you valuable years of cheaper labor while you enjoyed CC and Ogun AND others through their prime.

Ricky has forced our hand... but don't throw in the chips.

Step back, take a deep breath and realize there are 10 other guys on offense. Give them a chance and look at your bench... PUT ME IN COACH!

Back
Top Bottom