"Dolphins’ McDaniel updates injuries, other issues in Monday media briefing" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins’ McDaniel updates injuries, other issues in Monday media briefing"

can't read, pay
I'll add in a couple more summations.

Jeff Wilson “was prepared enough to play” - opted to activate guard Rob Jones instead.

Connor Williams has a decent chance to return Sunday.

Hill takes the matter seriously, i.e., IVs.

"lot of pressure we got on the quarterback that was the result of coverage. Our team defense is coming together like we hoped"

On Eich - "had guys mid-play celebrating his decisive call. He blocked people well” and made line calls that helped others block well.

Time for the annual Xavien Howard playing through an injury that clearly is bothering him and people think he's trash.

As is tradition
On the TD to Theilen he got his hands on that ball. A younger X picks that off.

Hopefully this groin thing isn’t an aggravation of last year’s injury…. I really want to see him and Ramsey on the field at the same time

On the TD to Theilen he got his hands on that ball. A younger X picks that off.

Hopefully this groin thing isn’t an aggravation of last year’s injury…. I really want to see him and Ramsey on the field at the same time
We may have to sit him a few games to make sure he is healthy for the stretch run

We may have to sit him a few games to make sure he is healthy for the stretch run
I feel like McCoach is playing the long game w some of these injuries. Meaning, exactly what you’re saying. We played our playoff game without Tua, Mostert, Armstead and another starting o-lineman because the first time I ever heard of Lester Cotton was that game. He knows we’re going to the payoffs. He also seems to understand that it’s the healthiest team at the end that has the best shot when the competition is so crowded down to the best teams. I really do believe he’s being conservative in this part of the season and I’m down w the strategy

Time for the annual Xavien Howard playing through an injury that clearly is bothering him and people think he's trash.

As is tradition
The fact that it's an annual tradition of playing through an injury says to me that the injured version of himself is his play. Who cares how you are when you are 100% if you are literally never 100%? Howard at 80% isn't a very good corner. Is he ever going to play above 80% again?

Kudos to him for playing injured. No one has denied his toughness. But Armstead -- when he plays at 80% -- is still an elite player. People criticize the Armstead signing because of the injury history, but they can't criticize the Howard extension because his play hasn't justified it?

As is tradition

Jersey Shore Pauly Delvecchio GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Back
Top Bottom