"Dolphins’ McDaniel updates injuries, other issues in Monday media briefing" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins’ McDaniel updates injuries, other issues in Monday media briefing"

Great news for Brooks. In limited time. He has played well. Glad it wasn't as serious as it looked.

The post didn't attack you at all, it attacked the quality of your post. And you literally said what makes you like X "even more" is that he doesn't complain on why he plays so poorly. Not upset about anything, perhaps grow a pair and address the post itself rather than claiming to be a victim.
I won't debate semantics with you. But I will preserve my peace. Have a better day.

I smell a p*ssy amongst us. To be honest your posts aren't even worth reading anyways. Bout as vanilla as they come.

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse

I smell a p*ssy amongst us. To be honest your posts aren't even worth reading anyways. Bout as vanilla as they come.

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse
It is crazy how much hate X gets on here. He is actually playing pretty well this season. He's not locking guys down but he is keeping most of it short and making tackles. Guys see one or two plays and lose their minds trashing players. Save it for the gameday threads and stop trying to force YOUR opinion on people without facts that back it up. I know what you're going to say. "Stats? I watch the games." You should try supporting the team while you watch instead of waiting for something to B***h about. Have you ever heard the expression that your perception is your reality?

I’m not sure why Eli Apple wasn’t mentioned. I saw him get burned several times. Must be a quick healer.

I'm not a huge X fan (I wanted to trade him when he wanted the new contract) but I appreciate his dedication and play. We benefit from his vet savvy and although he isn't a lockdown cb anymore, he is the best we have. Grier has done well with bringing in young talent (Kadar, Smith) which will eventually replace him. Currently we are a good backfield, and if Ramsey comes back even at 80% we can be a great backfield.

It is crazy how much hate X gets on here. He is actually playing pretty well this season. He's not locking guys down but he is keeping most of it short and making tackles. Guys see one or two plays and lose their minds trashing players. Save it for the gameday threads and stop trying to force YOUR opinion on people without facts that back it up. I know what you're going to say. "Stats? I watch the games." You should try supporting the team while you watch instead of waiting for something to B***h about. Have you ever heard the expression that your perception is your reality?

Right on queue. There's two of you guys who have X posters on their walls here. Glad you are checking in.

He is not playing well this season. And injuries are not the reason. He came into the season completely healthy and he has been way below average right out of the gate. I thought his best game was against the Giants and that was week five.

Time for the annual Xavien Howard playing through an injury that clearly is bothering him and people think he's trash.

As is tradition
I don’t think he is trash but he clearly isn’t the CB he once was. He has lost a step or two even when he is healthy.

He has had a number is injuries over his career and overcoming groin injuries get tougher to fully recover from as a player gets older.

Back
Top Bottom