Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018

You know it's possible we will be the worst team in the NFL this season, but I don't see it. I think the obvious thing that would implode this season would be the same thing that imploded 2017: Ryan Tannehill gets hurt early and misses a lot of games.

I very much like what we are doing with the offensive line -- I think there's finally a chance for this unit to be good for the first time in forever with this team -- and I don't think the loss of Landry will be a disaster. I think if we can find a way to get some production out of the TE position and bring in a second back to complement/insure Drake, we are in good shape offensively.

The one thing that very much concerns me is the loss of Suh and what looks like it will be a heavy gamble on Raekwon McMillan coming in and playing well for us. I think Raekwon will be a good player, and I think his knee should PROBABLY be fine, but I've never seen him play a down on defense in the NFL, so that's still a gamble in my book.

Back
Top Bottom