Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018

You just made up a load of crap and then stated that I said it? Do you really think that other people are that stupid??

Your post reveals extreme narcissism and general contempt for others.

Nobody with a brain is buying your subversive method of making statements up and attributing them to the poster you are countering.

Obviously, you think you have successfully manipulated the minds of the forum readers or you wouldn't post the phony crap.

Your efforts are futile. Your failure is greater than your ego and arrogance.

You will undoubtedly continue to think yourself a mastermind and a machiavellian manipulator, however, it's all in your head. None of it is real, but if you cared about what was real, you wouldn't publish the twisted rot.

Carry on Walter Mitty, carry on.

Very poor attempt at using large words, find out what they mean before using them next time.

But but but but but Tannenbaum!

But but but but but but Ross!!

Lololololol

I see no reason to panic here. Most of the losses are either lousy performance (Thomas, Timmons) or overpaid bad attitudes who hurt the team with bonehead penalties and doing their own thing while not within the schemes (Suh, Landry).

I like the WR pickups. So what if we got two. Let Grant compete with Wilson and see who sticks. Competition is a good thing.

Sitton at guard is a great pickup. Big upgrade. Pouncey gone is seriously no major loss. Hope we can get a starter here and perhaps in draft second round.

We have positions to address like backup QB and Running back plus depth elsewhere but there is plenty of time.

If in fact this is a culture change and it works we will be the better for it. Anyone watching this team last year can see the dysfunction reaking through.

I am predicting the Dolphins to be the NFL's worst team in 2018, and I have damn good reason to believe that.

Ross will be forced to sell and all the idiots in the FO will be gone forever after 2018; the year the curse died.

Bring it on!!

WHAT SAY YOU!!!
Honestly, I can't say what I'm thinking because the moderators will just give me a warning and put me on triple secret probation. Those days are gone for me. I'm a good boy!

With today's release of Mike Pouncey: I hereby apologize for this thread, and will never jump the gun again.

It appears there is a modicum of common sense left in the Dolphins front office.

It's been a while since we've had something to be proud of. It takes it's toll.

We get rid of Pouncey and get an immediate replacement with Kilgore, and it only took the Dolphins a swap of 7th round picks to do it

Addition by subtraction if I've ever seen it

Back
Top Bottom