Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018

Seems like every yea people are either overrating the Dolphins and are suprised when they finish 8-8 or underrating them and they still go 8-8. The team could be in the mix heading into the final 6 games of the season as always. It will all come down to injureies, mistakes and a few key breaks or mistakes.

Your wrath and venom are misdirected. The tyranny of defeat so continues.

I'm not the one bringing on all the dysfunction and misery.

That would be the scum you so adamantly defend.

Wake up!! Revolt against the Ross/Tannenbaum/Grier/ reign of terror and fan torture.
Nah, probably just do the easier thing and put you on ignore so I can stop wasting my time reading knee jerk reaction posts on March 14 when we still have FA and a draft to go. Revolt? yes you are correct, all your posts are revolting

Texans were 3-3 with Watson as the starter and that included a win against the Browns and Bengals...not that impressive. We'll see what he produces in year 2, but I'm not ready to crown him anything special yet.

Joe Thomas retired and Hyde is hurt more than he's available. You're banking on him staying healthy 16 games and there's a reason the 9ers let him walk with all that cap space. So you're saying Jarvis and Tyrod INSTANTLY make the Browns better than us? Are you sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure it's a team game and I'm pretty sure Tannehill and Moore swept the Bill two years ago against Tyrod (who barely beat us playing our 4th QB last year)

So an out-dated coach is going to FIRE UP the Raiders all the way to a Super Bowl win...got it. Suddenly their defense, who just lost Sean Smith to jail, is going to be able to stop the pass and the run? With who??

You said Kevin White as if the dude has played a full season and has been even remotely good in the games he's played...he hasn't. I love ARob, but he's coming off a bad injury and Gabriel and Burton (the TE yet to be named although it was announced yesterday) are unknowns as they've been on the bench (just like Albert Wilson!). I mean, Amendola played VERY well in the playoffs, but you won't admit to that because it doesn't fit your narrative.

The Dolphins LIT UP the Broncos D without Talib for 30+ points last year and they haven't added anyone new to the equation yet, so what's your take on that?

It's Von Miller and Chris Harris out in Denver now. And the safety is pretty good. Other than that, they're not the same.

Oh and here's the big thing with the Dolphins: they won't have Jay Cutler! We get an actual QB!

You're entitled to your opinion, but the reasons you mentioned are severely flawed.

You just made up a load of crap and then stated that I said it? Do you really think that other people are that stupid??

Your post reveals extreme narcissism and general contempt for others.

Nobody with a brain is buying your subversive method of making statements up and attributing them to the poster you are countering.

Obviously, you think you have successfully manipulated the minds of the forum readers or you wouldn't post the phony crap.

Your efforts are futile. Your failure is greater than your ego and arrogance.

You will undoubtedly continue to think yourself a mastermind and a machiavellian manipulator, however, it's all in your head. None of it is real, but if you cared about what was real, you wouldn't publish the twisted rot.

Carry on Walter Mitty, carry on.

if Tannehill goes down? it wont look good.

if he is back and genuinely healthy? the O will be improved

The ten teams who were behind us this year have all begun to improve, most started that improvement before the end of last season. (49ers-Jimmy G, Browns-New Leadership,Landry,QB,Bears-Robinson,Fangio contract,Denver-QB,Giants-healthy Odell and OL renovation,Raiders-healthy Carr returning to 2016 form,Jets-Bridgewater and a boatload of cap room, the Bucs may be our only hope not to finish last.

The Colts will probably sign Suh and Ryan Jensen as well as other free agents and be contenders.

The Browns are on their way to being contenders, yes, really, the Ravens,Steelers,and Bengals are all headed for 8-8 mediocrity.

The Grudenmeister already has the Raiders on fire, their will be blood.

The Giants have moved on from their mentally compromised coaches.

The Denver defense remains very strong, maybe stronger, and they now have a QB who will not subvert them.

These other teams have better drafts lined up than the Dolphins.

I am predicting the Dolphins to be the NFL's worst team in 2018, and I have damn good reason to believe that.

Ross will be forced to sell and all the idiots in the FO will be gone forever after 2018; the year the curse died.

Bring it on!!

WHAT SAY YOU!!!

Nostradamus, offering any stock picks?

The Fins won't be the worst team in 2018, but we have a front-runner for worst thread for 2018. We will likely be a middling team once again. There is still a fair amount of talent on the team. And also not nearly enough to go anywhere in the playoffs if we happened to somehow make it. Once again we need a really good draft, and for younger players to get much better for us to be much improved.

You just made up a load of crap and then stated that I said it? Do you really think that other people are that stupid??

Your post reveals extreme narcissism and general contempt for others.

Nobody with a brain is buying your subversive method of making statements up and attributing them to the poster you are countering.

Obviously, you think you have successfully manipulated the minds of the forum readers or you wouldn't post the phony crap.

Your efforts are futile. Your failure is greater than your ego and arrogance.

You will undoubtedly continue to think yourself a mastermind and a machiavellian manipulator, however, it's all in your head. None of it is real, but if you cared about what was real, you wouldn't publish the twisted rot.

Carry on Walter Mitty, carry on.

Thanks for the deflection and all the dictionary words.

I quoted your post and responded to each point you meant.

Try not attacking me personally and actually have a rebuttal of some substance. This is a dolphins forum, not a psychology office.

Now please, can I get your take on my rebuttals to your statements instead of what you think of me as a person? Thanks!

Terrible play calling on offense, a defense that got torched several times last year, bad coaching, a 30 year old QB coming off a terrible 18 month layoff and the 2 players who could be bracketed 'elite' gone.

There's much to look forward to :p

The ten teams who were behind us this year have all begun to improve, most started that improvement before the end of last season. (49ers-Jimmy G, Browns-New Leadership,Landry,QB,Bears-Robinson,Fangio contract,Denver-QB,Giants-healthy Odell and OL renovation,Raiders-healthy Carr returning to 2016 form,Jets-Bridgewater and a boatload of cap room, the Bucs may be our only hope not to finish last.

The Colts will probably sign Suh and Ryan Jensen as well as other free agents and be contenders.

The Browns are on their way to being contenders, yes, really, the Ravens,Steelers,and Bengals are all headed for 8-8 mediocrity.

The Grudenmeister already has the Raiders on fire, their will be blood.

The Giants have moved on from their mentally compromised coaches.

The Denver defense remains very strong, maybe stronger, and they now have a QB who will not subvert them.

These other teams have better drafts lined up than the Dolphins.

I am predicting the Dolphins to be the NFL's worst team in 2018, and I have damn good reason to believe that.

Ross will be forced to sell and all the idiots in the FO will be gone forever after 2018; the year the curse died.

Bring it on!!

WHAT SAY YOU!!!

I agreed. I honestly think it's gonna be a rough season.

Thanks for the deflection and all the dictionary words.

I quoted your post and responded to each point you meant.

Try not attacking me personally and actually have a rebuttal of some substance. This is a dolphins forum, not a psychology office.

Now please, can I get your take on my rebuttals to your statements instead of what you think of me as a person? Thanks!

What rebuttals?? You made up your own versions of the issues and then rebutted.... The only sane response to that is GFYS!! It isn't a personal attack. It is an attempt from one human to another to cause an awakening. Dude, you went into the ether and found some concept and then attributed it to me and then assailed me for it. It's called delusion.

There are a few others who post like you do. Know for absolute certain, nobody appreciates it. And nobody thinks your clever. your methods are way too transparent.

Back
Top Bottom