Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018

Most people expecting them to be terrible. Watch them shock everyone by going 12-4 winning the AFC East while the Patriots dynasty finally starts to crumble.

LMAO! Man the draft hasn't even happened. We were 8-8 in 2014 and just missed the playoffs with 3 late game losses because the D collapsed. Everyone thought when we signed Suh, the playoffs were a given. We went 6-10 the next year. Every year is a different year and there is not one dominant team in the NFL anymore, the league is wide open. Who have we lost really? A guy who caught a crap ton of passes for less than 9 yards a pop? I hope those passes go elsewhere and that YPC is much higher! We signed 2 quality receivers to fill that void. In Suh it is like a coin flip because he is so dominant in one perspective, but he also freelances A LOT and over pursues the play, losing gap integrity A LOT! I liked what I saw from our young draft picks at DT last year and they will do their jobs! The big thing here is getting the O-Line to be at least average and the health of Tannehill. If those things are good, we will push for the playoffs again.

I'm EXPECTING a contending team in the 3rd year of coach Gase's master plan. Certainly nowhere near your prediction of doom and gloom. I'm EXPECTING a good draft resulting in several starting players replacing the overpaid, under performing players no longer with us. I'm EXPECTING leadership to emerge within the locker room, something that this team has lacked for years. So NO I hope with all of my expectations that you are dead wrong.

Wow, the worst team? just wow. Taking things to heart a bit much here?

Ozzy rules!!

Your wrath and venom are misdirected. The tyranny of defeat so continues.

I'm not the one bringing on all the dysfunction and misery.

That would be the scum you so adamantly defend.

Wake up!! Revolt against the Ross/Tannenbaum/Grier/ reign of terror and fan torture.

Dolphins are strange... when you expect them to be good, they suck. When you expect them to suck, they play well. So if you expect them to be the worst in the league, maybe this is their year!

LMAO! Man the draft hasn't even happened. We were 8-8 in 2014 and just missed the playoffs with 3 late game losses because the D collapsed. Everyone thought when we signed Suh, the playoffs were a given. We went 6-10 the next year. Every year is a different year and there is not one dominant team in the NFL anymore, the league is wide open. Who have we lost really? A guy who caught a crap ton of passes for less than 9 yards a pop? I hope those passes go elsewhere and that YPC is much higher! We signed 2 quality receivers to fill that void. In Suh it is like a coin flip because he is so dominant in one perspective, but he also freelances A LOT and over pursues the play, losing gap integrity A LOT! I liked what I saw from our young draft picks at DT last year and they will do their jobs! The big thing here is getting the O-Line to be at least average and the health of Tannehill. If those things are good, we will push for the playoffs again.

Here here well said.

Not that it means much but OP neglected to factor in the good teams that will drop, a few always do (i can think of one last year).

Bottom line we never know how it will play by preseason even, let alone in march.

He really hasn't, if we're being honest.

10-6 and playoffs with that roster 2 years ago was coach of the year level work. And 6-10 (woth multiple close losses) with the bloody corpse of Jay Cutler, a patchwork OL, and terrible LBs was amazing as well.

I simply don’t agree with you. If your expectation is playoff wins despite what is essentially a bottom half of the league roster, you need to get more realistic with your expectations.

The fact that the OP knows this one day into free agency is truly amazing. So if we trade for Tom Brady tomorrow this prediction sticks? Not likely but so many unknowns I can't see how anyone could make this prediction now. First week of September, sure, but now? RIDICULOUS.

Giants are the only team I see having a better record than the Dolphins in that list, but that's not even guaranteed.

Luck barely has a shoulder at this point and they have a lot of holes (that defense is horrendous)

Browns are still the Browns although I like the off-season they've been having. Still, they're a season removed from being WINLESS

Denver's defense doesn't look the same as past years and they traded their best CB. Keenum was routinely bailed out by his WRs and you think if he was so special, the Vikings would have given Cousins all that money?

Gruden hasn't coached in 10 years and you think he's suddenly going to light up the NFL? I still don't think Derek Carr is anything special and he has a very similar QBR to Ryan Tannehill (who was coached by Joe Philbin for 4 years)

Back
Top Bottom