Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018

I think without Suh and Landry the atmosphere will be better.

The question is, will the remaining players have any respect for Gase and the front office this season.

Every year I start out watching every single preseason game and regular season game then...

we all know what happens.

At some point I am so disgusted that I swear I will not watch any more Dolphins games ever again,

but that never lasts for more than a few days.

Usually I watch all the Dolphin and Patriot games.

This year I will catch all the Raidah games, and Dolphin games & probably the 49er games too.

RE the "culture" thing...

No doubt Suh and Landry were counter culturalists and borderline subversives promoting the stigma that my yammie is a defacto "party place" and furthermore NOT a football nirvana such as Cleveland (yea right dude -- see Jim Brown in the late 50s!) or San Diego (...whatever happened to Lance Alworth?) we suck for a reason so isn't that good enough reason for boycotting the "best in breed" mentality stinking the crap outta Davie?

Am I wrong?

LOL

BNF.

Technically we are the worst team in the league. As well as the best team in the league. My guess is that we fall someplace in between. And really, would it be so awful if we sucked next year? As long as the young players get on the field and our offense doesn't look like garbage then I'll consider that an improvement. No way were we going to fix this team in 1 off-season with limited draft picks, aging / injured players across the team and no money to spend.

Oh, The we're in hell OP!

Honestly, OP! Breathe!

Hopefully those going on record now as being so certain it's a foregone conclusion that the Fins will have one of the worst, if not the worst records won't be sticking around here on a game by game basis to piss, moan and make all us more hopeful fans lives' miserable too if what they've already written off as hopelessness should happen

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I like the signings of Wilson and Amendola. I think they will go well with our current WR corp. and will give the defense a lot to think about. If Tannehill can regain what he had before he was injured I think our offense can be pretty explosive. We could use a TE and another RB, but we are well on our way. I am excited!

Back
Top Bottom