Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018

What rebuttals?? You made up your own versions of the issues and then rebutted.... The only sane response to that is GFYS!! It isn't a personal attack. It is an attempt from one human to another to cause an awakening. Dude, you went into the ether and found some concept and then attributed it to me and then assailed me for it. It's called delusion.

There are a few others who post like you do. Know for absolute certain, nobody appreciates it. And nobody thinks your clever. your methods are way too transparent.

This is you right now

Q8pYW.gif

I know we have the right to say things on this site, but the fins was not the worst team last year, personnel wise, organizational, and record wise, i guess when there's nothing to to type we come up with your heading about the team, Really!!!

With Tannehill back and healthy we will easily beat the 6-10 record from last year. Cutler was brutal last year except for the Patriots game.

Bridgewater isn’t taking the Jets anywhere but the bigger point is you have to wait for the draft. Who knows - one great prospect (whether expected or unexpected- eg, Russell Wilson or Terrell Davis) can transform an entire team.

I guess if you think Tannehill is terrible or you believe he will be injured again it’s a reasonable prediction. If Tannehill starts 16 games I tend to believe 10-6 is possible. Get two impact players in the draft and it could be better. I think you’ll be surprised how easily Suh and Landry are replaced. Just subtract their combined penalties and you’ve improved.

...Ross will be forced to sell and all the idiots in the FO will be gone forever after 2018; the year the curse died.

Bring it on!!

WHAT SAY YOU!!!

Even if we go 0-16, explain why Ross would be forced to sell....

And the premise of your post hangs on the best-case scenario for everyone else (such as Kevin White helping the Bears), and the worst-case scenario for the Dolphins.

This is you right now

Q8pYW.gif
Right?? I literally quoted his post and responded piece by piece. I’m not going to waste anymore energy on it.

I’m not over the moon with an Amendola signing and the Wilson signing, but I like it. Maybe it’s a sign that we’re moving in the opposite direction of pricey superstars, which hasn’t worked in the past. That’s my two cents.

Right?? I literally quoted his post and responded piece by piece. I’m not going to waste anymore energy on it.

I’m not over the moon with an Amendola signing and the Wilson signing, but I like it. Maybe it’s a sign that we’re moving in the opposite direction of pricey superstars, which hasn’t worked in the past. That’s my two cents.

That is just the rub isn't it. You didn't quote anything. You made up your own quotes and said they were others. You sir are a____________LIAR!!

Texans get JJ Watt back and we lose Suh. Texans get a healthy Desean Watson back and we get RT and lose Landry. They are better, waaaayyyy better.

If Suh and Jenson go to Indy and Luck is healthy???? you say he isn't, but everyone else in the world is saying he is, Colts would wallop us if we played them.

The Browns already have a QB who gave us trouble before and our best WR. If Joe Thomas returns they may have the best OL in the league for Mr. Hyde who has never run behind a good line. The Browns are not still the Browns. They have a new FO and new decision makers. Something the Dolphins should have.

They would not only beat the Dolphins but they may also beat the Steelers and Ravens as well.

Gruden doesn't have to be a perfect coach, he already has his team fired up; which is something I haven't seen in Miami since Shula retired. Look for Carr to return to 2016 form, and that was special by anybody's standards.http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9349/derek-carr

The Broncos defense will be better this year than last. Vicious pass rush and Roby and Harris remain. Talib is in decline, they were wise to let him go.

The Bears defense kept them in most games last year, and their offense is only going to get better. Kevin White,Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel, and a TE yet to be named will help them immensely.

That is just the rub isn't it. You didn't quote anything. You made up your own quotes and said they were others. You sir are a____________LIAR!!

Whatever you say. Go Fins!

This board man, lol! The offseason has only just begun. Now, don't interpret this as me thinking we're playoff bound or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if the most overreacting fans in the entire NFL are on this forum.

Nope, Gase is getting his QB this year.

I agree, signs look good that Tannehill will be healthy, and I am sure though rumors have Miami thinking about taking Chad Henne back, Miami will be taking a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round...probably a 2nd tier QB, but there is always a slight chance one of the 1st tier QB (for whatever insane reason) actually drops.

I also agree that unless the Dolphins do something stupid, they will win more games the 2017...maybe far more.

Na we will win 6 or so games followed by another decade of winning 6 or so games, maybe one playoff appearance sprinkled in there somewhere. Of course losing in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom