Dolphins Need to take the High Road | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Need to take the High Road

go to the official jets forum....this name calling and similar garbage does not happen there

It doesn't happen here either unless it is in the depths. You can call opinions bull**** all day long here and since I am on the other side of your opinion I think it is bull****. The staff here at Finheaven are voluntary and only here because we love the Dolphins and the site.

We also give free rein to anyone regardless of what team they might root for, trust me we might not catch all the name calling and finger pointing BS but when we do we try to be as fair as possible and look at the situations from both points of view.

I am of the notion that why should I bother to head to a rival teams forums to stir the pot when there is big enough pot right here among fans of the same team? I have been on gang green a handful of times reading threads that were linked here and I see the trash talk and the names and the lack of profanity filter etc...Matt runs a damn clean board here compared to 90% of Internet forums and the staff try to let anyone and everyone post as freely as possible but within the TOS.

So I'm calling your opinion of this situation COMPLETE BULL ****!

Why in the world do fans of rival teams join rival boards? I just can't figure that out...
Now, because of this the "home team" board has to be polite?

I hate everything about the jests and I imagine they hate everything about the Phins.
That's how rivalries work and what makes this game so big for both sides!

It doesn't happen here either unless it is in the depths. You can call opinions bull**** all day long here and since I am on the other side of your opinion I think it is bull****. The staff here at Finheaven are voluntary and only here because we love the Dolphins and the site.

We also give free rein to anyone regardless of what team they might root for, trust me we might not catch all the name calling and finger pointing BS but when we do we try to be as fair as possible and look at the situations from both points of view.

I am of the notion that why should I bother to head to a rival teams forums to stir the pot when there is big enough pot right here among fans of the same team? I have been on gang green a handful of times reading threads that were linked here and I see the trash talk and the names and the lack of profanity filter etc...Matt runs a damn clean board here compared to 90% of Internet forums and the staff try to let anyone and everyone post as freely as possible but within the TOS.

So I'm calling your opinion of this situation COMPLETE BULL ****!

you can disagree with it all you want. The point that everybody here is voluntary has no relevance to my opinion that there is a lot of hypocrisy here. Show me where my statement is wrong

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Why in the world do fans of rival teams join rival boards? I just can't figure that out...

I hate everything about the jests and I imagine they hate everything about the Phins.

I come to rival boards to talk football with rival fans......to get their perspective. Smack talk is to be expected.....constant insults is grade school garbage

you can disagree with it all you want. The point that everybody here is voluntary has no relevance to my opinion that there is a lot of hypocrisy here. Show me where my statement is wrong

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

I come to rival boards to talk football with rival fans......to get their perspective. Smack talk is to be expected.....constant insults is grade school garbage

This is a great board, of course there will be a vocal minority of posters who cannot act like adults and get into civil discussions b/c we are Jet fans but there are also a majority of great fans that can. Sometimes I get bogged down w/ nonsense w/ the few that cannot but if you hang out you'll find plenty of great fans on here.

b7fj7o_zps67de0120-1.jpg

Sometimes I think the Jets and Dolphins fans hate each other more than the players do.....lol......I'm a Christian and I don't hate anyone including the jets. I want my Dolphins to beat the jets more than any other team but I don't hate them or their fans.....like other have said, there're nice people on every fan base and bad too but in the end, we're all just fans.....people need to get over it already......the civil war was a loooooong time ago. And yes, I hope we beat them by 4 TD's(not likelyto win by that much)but I hope nobody gets injured on either side.

Ozzy rules!!

Do you think the same high road should be taken towards visiting Jet fans like myself during the week ? Because I certainly haven't seen it

I haven't seen anyone before disrespectful to you but I also haven't been looking at anything you've been saying. That being said, if you stuck around here year-round like Junc and BleedinGreenNC does, I'm sure more people would take you seriously.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

This is a great board, of course there will be a vocal minority of posters who cannot act like adults and get into civil discussions b/c we are Jet fans but there are also a majority of great fans that can. Sometimes I get bogged down w/ nonsense w/ the few that cannot but if you hang out you'll find plenty of great fans on here.

Now why can't you be like that in every post? :lol:

To be fair it is like that on any board, we all like to think our fanbases are different but in reality the biggest difference is we wear different colors- Jet fans will defend our guys moronic comments, dolphin fans will defend the moronic comments of their players and we'll bash each other. Sometimes it's fun, other times it's tiresome but I'm happy this rivalry is so heated right now- that's the way it should be btw these 2 teams.

Hey its the spinmesiter!! rdy to get crushed on sunday??

I could show you account after account but that goes against the policy of keeping private matters private.

I can only speak for myself but I enjoy going back & forth with fans of the team we have coming up. I belong to the Jets official forum and enjoy it but I'm also a regular on patriotsplanet. I never understood fans who stick only to their own forum exclusively. What's the point of spending all your time talking with people who agree with 90% of the same things you do?

I can only speak for myself but I enjoy going back & forth with fans of the team we have coming up. I belong to the Jets official forum and enjoy it but I'm also a regular on patriotsplanet. I never understood fans who stick only to their own forum exclusively. What's the point of spending all your time talking with people who agree with 90% of the same things you do?

Yeah because people on this forum are in complete agreement on 90% of things related to the Miami Dolphins.

Lmao. Sorry if we can't match your level of lemming-like groupthink over there on the Jets official trash heap.

Yeah because people on this forum are in complete agreement on 90% of things related to the Miami Dolphins.

Lmao. Sorry if we can't match your level of lemming-like groupthink over there on the Jets official trash heap.
This is exactly what I think jetstream is talking about. I put up a post that is in no way antagonistic and you come back with a total douchebag type answer. Way to go buddy.

I haven't seen anyone before disrespectful to you but I also haven't been looking at anything you've been saying. That being said, if you stuck around here year-round like Junc and BleedinGreenNC does, I'm sure more people would take you seriously.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Now why can't you be like that in every post? :lol:

Im not saying the forum here is all crap....Im saying I find it incredibly ignorant for fans (of any team but since im here now im refering to select fans here) to wish harm on an opposing player.....yet call the Jets classless for yapping dumb crap as well. The hypocrisy is crystal clear IMO

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Thank you for validating my point

I could show you account after account but that goes against the policy of keeping private matters private.

Ill allow you to breach my privacy....show me where there is no hypocrisy here. Show me where fans here kill the Jets for things they said...calling it classless....calling the Jets and their fans all kinds of crap......but then put themselves on a pedastal of no wrong

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I don't think we'll hear too much talking from players here on in.

I think both camps will be encouraged to keep quiet.

hopefully so on the jets side. I am open to the fact that they talk way too much....stfu and play

Back
Top Bottom