Dolphins Need to take the High Road | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Need to take the High Road

Do you think the same high road should be taken towards visiting Jet fans like myself during the week ? Because I certainly haven't seen it

Dude, when don't take the high road with each other, expecting this on fan forum is just not possible. You will get that from some some, but that the majority, which is no different from any other forum.

Marshall, Davis, and Crowder are all history. Taking the high road should be easy for this team.

I haven't seen anyone before disrespectful to you but I also haven't been looking at anything you've been saying. That being said, if you stuck around here year-round like Junc and BleedinGreenNC does, I'm sure more people would take you seriously.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Now why can't you be like that in every post? :lol:

what fun would that be?:chuckle:

I would hope the rational folks realize how much I like this board, if I didn't I wouldn't post here all the time. Thgere are a few yahoos on here but overall it's a great board run by a great staff.

I guess it's just me, but I couldn't imagine going to a "rival" board and actually registering & posting.
It would just make me feel like I'm flirting with the enemy and cheating on my Phins.

Hey, that's it!
Maybe "rival" fans who join this board really DO love the enemy, that's why they sign up!
They keep talking trash that they love their team and their team is better, but that's only a front to hide their true feelings...they really love the Miami Dolphins!

Admit it...deep down, you guys are Miami Dolphin Lovers! :lol:

I guess it's just me, but I couldn't imagine going to a "rival" board and actually registering & posting.
It would just make me feel like I'm flirting with the enemy and cheating on my Phins.

Hey, that's it!
Maybe "rival" fans who join this board really DO love the enemy, that's why they sign up!
They keep talking trash that they love their team and their team is better, but that's only a front to hide their true feelings...they really love the Miami Dolphins!

Admit it...deep down, you guys are Miami Dolphin Lovers! :lol:

shhhhh, I have been trying to cover it up for years

​It is called "attention-seeking behavior". Doesn't make someone a horrible person, just maybe a little insecure and needy.

shhhhh, I have been trying to cover it up for years
And the truth finally comes out :lol:
But in all seriousness Junc, I like having you around. I like hearing you opinion on matters like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the truth finally comes out :lol:
But in all seriousness Junc, I like having you around. I like hearing you opinion on matters like this.

Thank you. we are all fans that love our teams, we just root for different teams.

Ill allow you to breach my privacy....show me where there is no hypocrisy here. Show me where fans here kill the Jets for things they said...calling it classless....calling the Jets and their fans all kinds of crap......but then put themselves on a pedastal of no wrong

It isn't about "your" privacy. If you feel there is a violation to the TOS hit that little exclamation point inside the triangular yield sign and report the post. At that point the staff will review the reported post and handle it in due fashion.

If the post is indeed against the TOS a warning and/or infraction is handed out and the post is either edited to remove the offense or deleted entirely from the thread. All of this happens between the staff and the person in violation, it isn't open to public debate nor should it be. This isn't a children's ridicule session we are all big boys here and need to be treated as such and we try to respect everyone involved in the proper adult manor.

If you are in the Depths or one of the anything goes threads, you get what you get.....if you don't like it get out or bring your big boy skin in those areas because ANYTHING goes.

You come in here an make is sound like the Jets fan base doesn't post **** like "oh can you believe how many deluded homer Miami fans there is" or "What a bunch of retarded Miami fans over there" it is called a rivalry and ever fan base does it. If you don't want to hear **** like, **** the Jets or Jets fans can piss off stay off a rival teams board on game week bro.

Either that or get some thicker skin and get over it.

It isn't about "your" privacy. If you feel there is a violation to the TOS hit that little exclamation point inside the triangular yield sign and report the post. At that point the staff will review the reported post and handle it in due fashion.

If the post is indeed against the TOS a warning and/or infraction is handed out and the post is either edited to remove the offense or deleted entirely from the thread. All of this happens between the staff and the person in violation, it isn't open to public debate nor should it be. This isn't a children's ridicule session we are all big boys here and need to be treated as such and we try to respect everyone involved in the proper adult manor.

If you are in the Depths or one of the anything goes threads, you get what you get.....if you don't like it get out or bring your big boy skin in those areas because ANYTHING goes.

You come in here an make is sound like the Jets fan base doesn't post **** like "oh can you believe how many deluded homer Miami fans there is" or "What a bunch of retarded Miami fans over there" it is called a rivalry and ever fan base does it. If you don't want to hear **** like, **** the Jets or Jets fans can piss off stay off a rival teams board on game week bro.

Either that or get some thicker skin and get over it.

Im speaking of me specifically....not other Jet fans who choose to lower themselves to dropping juvenile insults.. I won't ever hit the explanation mark and report a post because that's sissy crap.....if the mods want to intervene....then they will if they find it necessary. My skin is plenty thick....and even it if wasn't,,,,I'm confident there is nothing a total stranger can say to me on a football forum that will upset me. This is a friggin game......I don't live my life for jets football..........I find it incredibly funny that the jets and their fans are constantly called classless....yet this forum is filled with character bashing insults and the desire to see somebody get hurt......you see no hypocrisy in that ?

Im speaking of me specifically....not other Jet fans who choose to lower themselves to dropping juvenile insults.. I won't ever hit the explanation mark and report a post because that's sissy crap.....if the mods want to intervene....then they will if they find it necessary. My skin is plenty thick....and even it if wasn't,,,,I'm confident there is nothing a total stranger can say to me on a football forum that will upset me. This is a friggin game......I don't live my life for jets football..........I find it incredibly funny that the jets and their fans are constantly called classless....yet this forum is filled with character bashing insults and the desire to see somebody get hurt......you see no hypocrisy in that ?

"We" as mods do deal with it on a daily basis, every single day one of us deals with it.

Dolphins Fans, Jets Fans, Bills Fans, Cincy Fans etc...they all come here and we deal with them. I find hypocrisy in you calling out Miami fans on a Miami board, it is clearly done to illicit a response. I don't spend my time over at ganggreen or the "official Jets board" because frankly why would I want to bother myself with the ramblings of a bunch of rival fans.

If I invite you over for dinner at my house and you tell me I have a ****y house and ****y food well.................

"We" as mods do deal with it on a daily basis, every single day one of us deals with it.

Dolphins Fans, Jets Fans, Bills Fans, Cincy Fans etc...they all come here and we deal with them. I find hypocrisy in you calling out Miami fans on a Miami board, it is clearly done to illicit a response. I don't spend my time over at ganggreen or the "official Jets board" because frankly why would I want to bother myself with the ramblings of a bunch of rival fans.

If I invite you over for dinner at my house and you tell me I have a ****y house and ****y food well.................

Coming into our place and trying to make a mess of our pots and pans is expected. But coming into our place and crying about the way we treat them as they are making a mess of our pots and pans, that is what's ridiculous here.

I'll give those Bengals fans credit. They came here to talk **** and they didn't cry like a bunch of ****ing sissies when they got smacked around.

Coming into our place and trying to make a mess of our pots and pans is expected. But coming into our place and crying about the way we treat them as they are making a mess of our pots and pans, that is what's ridiculous here.

I'll give those Bengals fans credit. They came here to talk **** and they didn't cry like a bunch of ****ing sissies when they got smacked around.

beyond that, you don't need to spray a can of Raid to get em to move on

how am I calling ppl out ? you act as if I came here to troll and start crap. Look at my posts.....any time I went at a fin fan was because they came at me 1st......and most often, they came at me several times before I went back at them. Coming to a rival board to talk about the game is not hypocritical.......having multiple fans bash the jets and their fans on a personal level....then call them classless if they do the same is hypocritical. I came here with good intentions, and plan on continuing to contribute here

Back
Top Bottom