Dolphins not sexy enough for HBO | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins not sexy enough for HBO

Not true. They are always in the top three or four when it comes to attendance and I don't really consider them a winning organization.

Might have to do with there being 20 million people in the surrounding metropolitan area.

The Jets don't fill their stadium unless they're winning.

and "captured" the headlines? By what, raiding the Chargers for washed up talent?

We have been sold out aince 1978, you guys have had blackouts for playoff games.

Might have to do with there being 20 million people in the surrounding metropolitan area.

B/c there aren't many people in South Florida, right? :rolleyes2:

I love that excuse.

We have been sold out aince 1978, you guys have had blackouts for playoff games.

B/c there aren't many people in South Florida, right? :rolleyes2:

I love that excuse.

Lets go ahead and take a look at the demographic of Miami compared to NYC...

Didn't the Dolphins stop Ozzy, or one of the guys from this site, from using their laptops to make a training camp report for us at Finheaven? My guess is the Dolphins would decline even if HBO came knocking, just like I'm sure New England would as well. As a fan it would be cool to watch though, you have to admit.

Lets go ahead and take a look at the demographic of Miami compared to NYC...

You have more than enough people to sell that building out every week, we have alot more people but a good majority of the have no idea what football is and for those that two there is much more competition for the entertainment dollar.

Back
Top Bottom