Dolphins/Panthers Final Score? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Panthers Final Score?

Gardenhead said:
By all means, have fun. Don't let me rain on your parade. Its just a really unpredictable game. Will Daunte play the entire 1st half, or just the first qtr?

I stand behind my prediction:
Miami: 50
Jax: 8
Agreed.........prepare to have the proverbial "can of whoop ***" opened up!
:dolphins: :evil: :dolphins:

Both coaches will keep players in for 2 and a half qtrs to three qtrs.
Hope no one gets hurt as it is not far to the Pittsburgh game. 23-17, Miami.

:dolphins:

Oh yeah
I almost forgot the most important thing,
5 Int., 6 Sacks, and their 8 points come as 2 FG's and then a safety on the last play as we run out of the back of the end zone!!!!!!!!:dolphins: :evil: :dolphins:
Take that!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolphins win 30-7.

And a further prediciton: Jason Allen get beat on a 15 yard out while the rest of the game he plays perfect defense, then someone will post about how terrible he is and that we should have got Manny Lawson.

mcteems said:
Well, you're right about starters playing longer. But that does not mean the entire starting offense and defense will play after the half. Only some starters will get extra work in the 3rd quarter. People like Crowder, Welker, the O-Line, W. Allen & other starting secondary players, and maybe Ronnie Brown some.

We most likely won't see Chambers, Culpepper, Thomas, Taylor, Truck, Big Daddy, etc. The older verterans.

You don't expect Culpepper to play a lot? Hmm, I kind of figured he would just to see if he could cool the knee down, then get it going again. I would like to see him out there, but I can defintley see your POV.

Starters halftime score
Dolphins 20
Kittys 10

C-Pep = 12 of 16 178 yards 1 TD - 1INT
Brown 11 carries for 58yards 1TD 1 catch 15yards
Chambers = 6 catches 81 yards 1TD
Mc Mike = 2 catches 28 yards
Booker = 2 catches 24 yards
Hagan = 1 catch 30 yards

JT 3 tackles 1 sack
Big Daddy 3 tackles 2 behind the LOS
ZT 8 tackles 1 sack
Goodman INT
Crowder 5 tackles 1 fumble caused and recovered deep in Kitty territory for a FG.

Final Score
Dolphins 23
Kittys 16

Well im a big homer so ill say it will go something like this...

At half.... Phins 20 Car 17

End of game.. Phins 30 Car 27

Swantoon said:
Dolphins win 30-7.

And a further prediciton: Jason Allen get beat on a 15 yard out while the rest of the game he plays perfect defense, then someone will post about how terrible he is and that we should have got Manny Lawson.
and that my friend..will be true when it comes to this board :lol:

Back
Top Bottom