Dolphins please re-sign Reggie Bush | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins please re-sign Reggie Bush

this is such a tough question. production is good but could be so much better.

But I just watched an interview with Reggie and ive made my mind up, the guy is a leader, such a hard worker, such a fantastic example. Guys even if it means overpaying him a bit he needs a new contract he is important to the future of this team on and off the field.

this is such a tough question. production is good but could be so much better.

But I just watched an interview with Reggie and ive made my mind up, the guy is a leader, such a hard worker, such a fantastic example. Guys even if it means overpaying him a bit he needs a new contract he is important to the future of this team on and off the field.

Plus he is a guy that people will pay money to watch, and there is very few of those on this team. If one of the goals is putting butts in the seats . . . you can't get rid of Reggie Bush. Plus like you mentioned, he is an example for your entire team . . . very stand up guy.

I think Daniel Thomas being injury prone has really made resigning Bush more realistic. I also think Martin's play at LT and the impending loss of Jake Long's fat contract help the cause as well.

What a crock of ****, last I checked coaches like explosive plays. I'd like to see some evidence any coach would rather have thirty 3.3 yard runs than a few big plays mixed in with minimal gains for the same 100 yards.

The problem with Reggie is not his sporadic yards per play but the fact that he's relatively expensive for a running back and has proven to be a hit away from missing games. A lot of teams in the league would gladly make Reggie their feature back if he would sign with them for free.

OUR problem as an organization is he is our one and only playmaker. I don't know if you can be a contender paying a running back $7 million per year in this day and age but I do know that you won't be a contender with zero playmakers on your team.

Very good comment!!! I agree 100%.

Yes you re sign him. Aside from his tremendous work ethic and leadership ability, he averages 4.5 YPC and is the only Dolphin capable of making a big play the next time he touches the ball. If they sign a WR that can truly threaten a defense, Reggie will produce even more. I think he has proven he can stay healthy and function as an every down back.

Back
Top Bottom