Dolphins RB Thigpen eager to show what he can do | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins RB Thigpen eager to show what he can do

Maybe they put him at RB and then flank him out wide on a LB? I'm not impressed with his vision or speed on KR/PR duties.

The OL blocks for the run no worse than that of the average team in the league.

My vote is to give Thigpen more time at running back and less at returner. Or less time at running back and also less time at returner.

He can't do any worse right? Just don't lose 9 yards on any runs and I will say he is a success!!

I have lost all belief that Thigpen can be a player. Gillislie is average as hell. Is it that hard to find a 5'10", 210lb back with speed, power, and vision??

His only chance to make a splash in this offense is to catch passes.

And he dropped the one he was given a chance on recently. You don't get a lot of second chances in the NFL...

He has shown me nothing that makes me consider him a threat. He used to be be a better returner than Bess, but I can't even say that anymore...

I have lost all belief that Thigpen can be a player. Gillislie is average as hell. Is it that hard to find a 5'10", 210lb back with speed, power, and vision??
We had a guy named Kory Sheets a couple years ago that showed some promise. He'll be a free agent in Feb. (after showing what he could actually do in the CFL the past 2 years). Don't think he's an every down guy, but he has good power, good hands and a pretty good burst too. Biggest issue is that he's 28.

I saw terrible vision by our RBs last week. There were a lot of places on many plays for our RBs to go and they too often run to darkness vs daylight.

Where the hell is Gillislee? didn't we draft him in like the 5th? this is what you draft a player in that position for situations like this. I do think this draft class will eventually be good, but god, this might be the most least productive first year draft ever.

We need a back with a nasty streak with muscle mass. even the Jets have that in both there backs, not elite but heavy hitters that don't go down on first contact.

good lord this is a desperate team. return guy who can't find return holes promising to find holes on offense... and they believe him! and they want us to believe him! Hallelujah! our season is saved!!

Back
Top Bottom