Dolphins re-sign Fales | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins re-sign Fales

I'm thinking more LB in the first round.

I have a question. What makes some fans think Miami will select a QB in round #1? When it’s most likely all 4 QB’s will be selected before Miami picks.

i'm thinking one of those fourth round picks is going to a strong young arm.

except if we haven't drafted a TE yet. if we haven't, then both fourth round picks should be on tight ends.

Me too, and somebody like Mike White or Kyle Lauletta would make a lot of sense in the 4th round. They would fit in nicely behind Tannehill, and have some nice upside under the tutelage of Gase.

Anyone know what it would take to trade up into the Top 5-6 this year? Miami’s 11th pick, a 3rd, and next year’s 1? Not enough probably.

My guess is we Draft a QB round 4 since we have 2 picks in that round, unless Baker or Rosen drop to 11.

Not really a fan of this, I really didn't see anything from him in preseason or that one regular season game, but Gase likes him.

I'd be down with saying "the guice (juice) is loose" but I don't think that's how the name is pronounced ha

He pronounces it like “Gice,” as in the Gice is Niceeeeeeee. Definitely an interesting name, along with the spelling of it.

Anyone know what it would take to trade up into the Top 5-6 this year? Miami’s 11th pick, a 3rd, and next year’s 1? Not enough probably.
Both the Broncos and Jets who are picking #5 and #6 are most probably drafting a QB. Miami would need to jump them. They don’t have the firepower to do it unless they include 2019 draft picks. Buffalo on the other hand is loaded with draft picks and they are sitting right behind Miami willing to trade a ton of those picks. IMHO, I’m not willing to trade picks in 2019 for a QB with questions.

If one of the top 4 QBs is there at 11, and we don't trade the pick, and Roquan Smith or Minkah Fitzpatrick is there, and we take the QB, I'll rectally give birth to all my internal organs right then and there.
that might be the grossest visual I have had in my entire life.

Back
Top Bottom