Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft

Yea I mean the Pro version of Cameron Jordan, but wouldn't u say that transition is easier than the other way around ? I could see Buckner making that transition if he wanted too, I don't think he'll have the same success though.

Have to have outside shoulder win if not don’t make the move to 43 de unless you plan on getting 2 down return

Jordan didn’t test top 5 worthy that’s how he lasted as long as he did Chubb could be in a similar boat but Derek Barnett is gonna help him I think if he tests similar

Have to have outside shoulder win if not don’t make the move to 43 de unless you plan on getting 2 down return

Jordan didn’t test top 5 worthy that’s how he lasted as long as he did Chubb could be in a similar boat but Derek Barnett is gonna help him I think if he tests similar

Jordan only played 5 tech at Cal yet New Orleans still took him. I think Chubb will test well... better than Barnett did.

Jordan only played 5 tech at Cal yet New Orleans still took him. I think Chubb will test well... better than Barnett did.

I believe New Orleans went to a 34 early in his career and he took off

If he test well in the 10 and 3 cone I think he will be green lighted as top 5 worthy. At 275 there will be more lee way

If he test well in the 10 and 3 cone I think he will be green lighted as top 5 worthy. At 275 there will be more lee way
Yea but when they drafted him they were a 4-3 team. Yea he doesn't move like he's 275 at all, If he post a 4.75 40yd, 7.21 3cone and 34 inch vert I think top 5 is secured.

I think DE is the smart play in the top 5 but lets not forget Gase is an offensive coach and there's 2-3 RBs, scouts are already saying are better prospects than Zeke, (2 ran 4.3s in camp.) I wouldn't be surprised if Gase pulls the plug on a RB.

I think DE is the smart play in the top 5 but lets not forget Gase is an offensive coach and there's 2-3 RBs, scouts are already saying are better prospects than Zeke, (2 ran 4.3s in camp.) I wouldn't be surprised if Gase pulls the plug on a RB.

This season just throws more fire on the obvious and that is it’s a qb driven league. You see where we are without one you see what’s happened with the packers with Houston etc.

Qb driven league. Teams can control these 1st round or top 5 even rookie qbs dirt cheap for 5 years if they want they have 3 year outs I’d put all my chips on the qbs flying off the board at the top if they meet the measurables and it looks like there will be

They do have to plan for no more cam wake and Andre Branch both of which likely are gone come 2019. Maybe wake is still here Branch won’t be
I hope we let Wake finish out his career here, needs to be moved into a situational role though. He seems like a guy who would take a discount to stay

Right now San Francisco is gonna strategically start garrop to get a quarter seasons worth of tape on him tbe giants are benching Eli for a reason and it’s all about assets and do I have my qb of the future.

And there’s a lot of teams that don’t. And they already know it

If you are in tbe top 5 and the qb value is there I think you are gonna be offered a ransom to move out

This season just throws more fire on the obvious and that is it’s a qb driven league. You see where we are without one you see what’s happened with the packers with Houston etc.

Qb driven league. Teams can control these 1st round or top 5 even rookie qbs dirt cheap for 5 years if they want they have 3 year outs I’d put all my chips on the qbs flying off the board at the top if they meet the measurables and it looks like there will be

Great points...... I think the Giants is definitely getting a QB regardless of how Davis performs, Browns definitely QB, SF maybe depends on FA, Broncos should get a QB but that would mean Elway messed up with the Lynch pick, Arizona,Cincinnati, Jets and the Bills will try to trade up if there not in position to get a QB.

If you are in tbe top 5 and the qb value is there I think you are gonna be offered a ransom to move out

Great points...... I think the Giants is definitely getting a QB regardless of how Davis performs, Browns definitely QB, SF maybe depends on FA, Broncos should get a QB but that would mean Elway messed up with the Lynch pick, Arizona,Cincinnati, Jets and the Bills will try to trade up if there not in position to get a QB.

Yeah you finish top 5 and you aren’t a qb taking team you will be in the cat bird and have all the leverage

Goal is to finish top 5

I don’t think San Fran makes that trade though without visions and all in on garrop from tbe front office

I hope we let Wake finish out his career here, needs to be moved into a situational role though. He seems like a guy who would take a discount to stay
Why do you want him to finish here? I would trade him if we can get a good pick for him. I don't believe he'll be here for a super bowl run anyway. NE is the best at trading older players for picks and they rather get rid of them one year too early than one year too late. Sentimental stuff doesn't win you any super bowls. Btw, he's never taken a pay cut

Ozzy rules!!

Yep if we lose to Denver we will be in good position, I got a feeling the Bills complex scheme is going to run all over us, we will definitely lose to NE and KC.
We may be able to trade down and even remain in the top ten.

Why do you want him to finish here? I would trade him if we can get a good pick for him. I don't believe he'll be here for a super bowl run anyway. NE is the best at trading older players for picks and they rather get rid of them one year too early than one year too late. Sentimental stuff doesn't win you any super bowls. Btw, he's never taken a pay cut

Ozzy rules!!

Pure homerism. We brought him from the CFL, he has been here through multiple **** franchises, always been a team first guy, had great seasons with us. I like loyalty. Next year we may be competitive, and he would want a shot at the playoffs.

I mean if someone offers you a 3rd round pick for him..... maybe. But we aren't getting squat for a 36 year old DE on a moderately pricey contract- who has little juice left in the tank

Yeah you finish top 5 and you aren’t a qb taking team you will be in the cat bird and have all the leverage

Goal is to finish top 5

I don’t think San Fran makes that trade though without visions and all in on garrop from tbe front office
If we're picking 5th but as of right now, there are 6 teams with lower records than ours. The colts, bears and broncos with 3 wins each have to be teams we're rooting for to win games and there's no way we're getting ahead of the browns, giants or niners. If we beat the broncos then we can forget about any chance of the #5 pick. We have to lose out to even have a chance. I can see the bears 2-3 in the last 5 games. Same with the broncos but they have to beat us. Not sure the colts will win two more. At this point if we lose out we'll probably pick 6 or 7 with an outside chance at that 5th pick. Having said that, we could still get a great offer for the 6 or 7 pick but of course that drops us further down as to when we'd actually pick.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom