Dolphins sign Probowl Kick Return Clifton Smith | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign Probowl Kick Return Clifton Smith

Regarless if you are a Ginn fan or not this is best recent signing we have had in the last week after dumping all those veteran for the rookies we just brought on board. We are still short 1 OLB, 1 DL, 1 TE and 1 OL

We wouldn't need him if the fins would have kept Ted Ginn, he isn't better return man than Ginn, he doesn't have his speed. I think he will be better than what they have right now, but he is clearly NOT better than Ginn.

Ginn sucks.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

put down the crack pipe..ted ginn is 100 times better return man thian this guy...if he is so good then why did the buccaneers cut him then? Why not get something for him by trading him? Answer...because nobody in their right mind is gonna trade for a guy who fumbles a lot and has had concussions last year. He looks slow on film...i do think he breaks a lot of tackles...he is better than bess and cobbs as a return man....better than ginn....no freakin way dude!

Ginn sucks.

The Dolphins special teams coach had better get his units playing better than what they have shown us this pre-season or he will be looking for new employment soon. I can't take anymore blocked punts or field goals...why the fins released Westoff as SPC is beyond me...his units were some of the best the Dolphins ever had.

Ginn sucks.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Time will tell who is better Clifton Smith or Ted Ginn....I have my money on Ginn...watch and see what he does in San Fran and compare him with slowy Smith.

Ginn sucks.

Ginn sucks.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Ginn sucks.

How anyone can say Ginn is the better return man when Clifton Smith has much better KR stats is beyond me. Ginn needed a fluke game to make his KR average look, well average. Without that game he's viewed as the terrible KR he is because his KR average was rather pathetic last year. Meanwhile Smith didn't have a TD last year, yet STILL led the NFL in KR average. In 2008 he had 2 TD's and was 5th in KR average. He's also a very good PR finishing 2nd and 11th in PR average the last 2 years, while Ginn can't even return punts...

Good post^

Ginn had very average KR numbers... that is including his 2 good games. I mean, just because he has a couple highlight reels, doesn't mean he's allowed to get to the 18 or 20yrd line the rest of the season. I rather have the consistency, personally.

Atleast Ginn will never ever get a concussion while running straight out of bounds, he's got that on Clifton.

Ginn's gone ... Long Live Smith!

Back
Top Bottom