Dolphins TC Videos and Pics Thread | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins TC Videos and Pics Thread

All of the Bobby McCain haters on here will freak out about this prediction but the reality is that he is a natural leader. Xavien Howard has more talent but he's quiet, in contrast to Bobby who's verbal and more intelligent.
Other prospective captains are Kyle Van Noy (I would have him ahead of Baker - he's Flo's key Defensive guy) and Clayton Fejedelem for Special Teams. Remember Fejedelem is effectively Walt Aiken's replacement who we swooped on day 1 of free agency. He was the Bengals Special Teams captain last year. He's new to the Dolphins but he is a Special Teams pro.

From articles I've read it sounded like Flowers has been the leader on the OL since being signed. At least in terms of getting players together before camp to practice and working with the rookies.

Last edited:

Better be calling to see what veteran receivers are available for trade, we could use 1 very good one. Parker and Grant sitting out some practices has me nervous that they may not make it thru the season, for a true number #2 I would give up a 3rd or 4th and pay him.

Better be calling to see what veteran receivers are available for trade, we could use 1 very good one. Parker and Grant sitting out some practices has me nervous that they may not make it thru the season, for a true number #2 I would give up a 3rd or 4th and pay him.

I wanted CeeDee Lamb. Dallas got him right before Miami’s next pick. It’s a priority next year for sure.

I wanted CeeDee Lamb. Dallas got him right before Miami’s next pick. It’s a priority next year for sure.
We more than likely would of still taken Jackson considering the needs on the offensive line, it would of been painful watching him slip bye. Watching Baltimore move up to take that Ohio St. RB JK Dobbins was painful to but still think we take Reakwon Davis because of the defensive line, still it would of been interesting to see if we really would of passed on both those guys.

We more than likely would of still taken Jackson considering the needs on the offensive line, it would of been painful watching him slip bye. Watching Baltimore move up to take that Ohio St. RB JK Dobbins was painful to but still think we take Reakwon Davis because of the defensive line, still it would of been interesting to see if we really would of passed on both those guys.
I think if Dallas passed Philly would have been on the phone to trade up from 21, and we may have still been able to get Jackson and a pick, but we’ll never know for sure

I guess we just gonna cut 40 folks tomorrow. Lol

get half that out the way today except for the kids you plan to put on the p squad if not claimed

I thought we went into camp with 80? We've made a couple cut the other day. I thought we we within about 20 to 25 for our roster no?

I thought it was 90 but either way be surprised if they don’t cut some folks today. Vs do it all tomorrow. But maybe Covid plays into it I guess

I thought it was 90 but either way be surprised if they don’t cut some folks today. Vs do it all tomorrow. But maybe Covid plays into it I guess
In order for 90, teams had to do a split camp. I don't recall us doing that. But I'm brain dead today

Tend to think by unloading a boat load all at once you've got a slightly better chance
of getting the kids you want to clear waivers -- one big mass = less time to critically eval
each player...

Bobby McCain is more intelligent than Xavien Howard?

Huh?
Yes. Don't be sucked in by Bobby's wacky hair. Listen to any of his interviews since he was drafted. Every single question is answered seriously and intelligently. Bobby is a helluva lot smarter than he looks.
Every year or so, about 8 Dolphin players participate in the offseason business course that Mr Ross coordinates in New York City, where players get some business training and meet top businessmen to help prepare for careers post football (it's a terrific initiative). A couple of years ago I'm watching the little video on MiamiDolphins.com and I recognize Bobby's face. He was wearing a suit and tie and looked a million dollars, the hair was pulled back and he was making a presentation to the businessmen. It struck me that the wacky hair may be a bit of an act, he polishes up well when he wants to. He also has the reputation for being the top trash talker on the field but listen to his answers in the interviews - he is well spoken - a total professional and he takes his football very seriously.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom