Dolphins TC Videos and Pics Thread | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins TC Videos and Pics Thread

what happened to the rule that your third quarterback could be inactive, but if the other two guys went down he could enter the game as emergency QB?

did they do away with that?

The owners and players have agreed to expand game day rosters from 45 to 46 active players. The No. 3 quarterback will no longer be an “emergency” inactive player. In other words, a team can insert its third-string quarterback for a short period at any point in the game, then take him out and put the starter back in.Jul 22, 2011

The owners and players have agreed to expand game day rosters from 45 to 46 active players. The No. 3 quarterback will no longer be an “emergency” inactive player. In other words, a team can insert its third-string quarterback for a short period at any point in the game, then take him out and put the starter back in.Jul 22, 2011
Thanks!

I missed that 9 years ago!!

Malcolm Perry is Jim Jensen with talent!

Don't be fooled, Jim Jensen was far more then just the football equivalent of a Swiss Army Knife, he was very talented in each of the things he did...If Perry proves to be as talented as Jensen, we just hit a 7th round grand slam (Nice to be able to use a baseball term in Football) :lol:

Last edited:
Don't be fooled, Jim Jensen was far more then just the football equivalent of a Swiss Army Knife, he was very talented in each of the things he did...If Perry proves to be as talented as Jensen, we just hit a 7th round grand slam (Nice to be able to use a baseball term in Football) :lol:
I had a Jensen jersey back in the day, so I am well aware.

But nobody was confusing his athletic ability for a Malcolm Perry.

I'm not saying Perry will ever become the player Jensen was, but imagine Jim Jensen, at his size, with Malcolm Perry's natural athleticism.

Back
Top Bottom