Dolphins Vs Chargers Tailgate Info | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs Chargers Tailgate Info

Hello All,

Will be at the Charger game next week. Does anyone know what
the easiest driving directions are from Los Feliz/Hollywood area?
Via 5 to 805 or just take the 10 to the 405 and search for the stadium?
Will be leaving around 9am. Hopefully that will be ok
Thanks

dfin54 said:
Hello All,

Will be at the Charger game next week. Does anyone know what
the easiest driving directions are from Los Feliz/Hollywood area?
Via 5 to 805 or just take the 10 to the 405 and search for the stadium?
Will be leaving around 9am. Hopefully that will be ok
Thanks
Take 5 south to 8 east. Turn north on Qualcomm Way. Turn east on Friars Road. If you want to tailgate then take the main gate. But before going through, make a left and take it around to P3 section. If you leave Hollywood at 9:00am the parking lot will be full by then. I would leave at 7:00am if it was me.

mf52dolphin said:
Lucky you.

I'll be up the upper deck in sec. 14 in the 13th row
I just got a good friend hooking me up. I say that now. He will be in my ear all game long, but i am pulling for my Dolphins to rise up, and play spoiler.;)

Fin Fan in Cali said:
He will be ready for us, and said the beer will be ice cold! I hope to meet as many of you there as possible!:beerbang:

we plan on being there around that time. Thanks for all the info, it has been extremely helpful.

Let's represent our Dolphins with pride, honor and respect for our opponent in there yard. Let's show them that Dolphin fans do have class!;)

Thanks for the help. If my wife and I can leave earlier we would.
It is possible maybe leave at 8:30am. I really don't want to
tell the babysitter (Wife's friend) to come on over at 7am on Sun.
I would bring my son since he is free admission at 14 months.
Field level seats possible standing most of the time and a baby is hard.
I'm sure the noise might bother him. Anyways where else can I park near the stadium? Thanks all

Jeff

dfin54 said:
Thanks for the help. If my wife and I can leave earlier we would.
It is possible maybe leave at 8:30am. I really don't want to
tell the babysitter (Wife's friend) to come on over at 7am on Sun.
I would bring my son since he is free admission at 14 months.
Field level seats possible standing most of the time and a baby is hard.
I'm sure the noise might bother him. Anyways where else can I park near the stadium? Thanks all

Jeff
Jeff on your way down listen to rock 105.3, or the Mighty 1090am. If the lot is full I believe you can park at Seau's the Restaurant, and take the trolley over for a couple of dollars. Hope the helps.
John

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Jeff on your way down listen to rock 105.3, or the Mighty 1090am. If the lot is full I believe you can park at Seau's the Restaurant, and take the trolley over for a couple of dollars. Hope the helps.
John
Jeff, call Seau's to verify that, or look up the web site, and email them. The manager is pretty good people.

Hey Cali where exactly are you guys going to be tailgaiting at on Sun?

Ill try to meet up with u.

Amars said:
Hey Cali where exactly are you guys going to be tailgaiting at on Sun?

Ill try to meet up with u.
P3 section. The RV section. When entering Qualcomm, you are gonna head towards the main gate, before you enter there will a side road, make a left all the way around to the P3 section bro. See ya There! John

Fin Fan in Cali said:
John
I asked the management at Seau's, and they said you can park there. He said there is a 7.00 fee, and probably a couple of bucks for the trolley. That might be a good back up plan depending on how you are doing on time coming down. Hope that helps bro.;)

Back
Top Bottom