Dolphins Vs Chargers Tailgate Info | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs Chargers Tailgate Info

Please let me know if you will be going to Seau's on Saturday at 4:30pm so I can get a head count, and if I need to I can let the manager at Seau's know, so if they need to they can bring in more staff. Either post here, or email me at jsfoy@sbcglobal.net Thanks, John:)

If you can take the trolley to the game from where you are staying or park somewhere other then the stadium, you will save yourself 17.00 on parking. Just a heads up.

Just Got My Tickets Baby!!!!!!!!! I Will Be There ,,,,gonna Go To Seau S But Not Arriving In Sd 'til 6:00 , But I Will Be There ..... I Go To All The Games The Fins Come To Cali....gonna Wear My Orange Authentic 99 Jersey Like I Did In Oakland ...it Was Soooo Cool Because I Standed Out Soooooooooo Much .........you Will See Me Right Behind The Dolphins Bench In Solid Orange !!!!!!!!!yeaaaaaaaaaaah Baby!!!!!!1

b1ggstick said:
Just Got My Tickets Baby!!!!!!!!! I Will Be There ,,,,gonna Go To Seau S But Not Arriving In Sd 'til 6:00 , But I Will Be There ..... I Go To All The Games The Fins Come To Cali....gonna Wear My Orange Authentic 99 Jersey Like I Did In Oakland ...it Was Soooo Cool Because I Standed Out Soooooooooo Much .........you Will See Me Right Behind The Dolphins Bench In Solid Orange !!!!!!!!!yeaaaaaaaaaaah Baby!!!!!!1
what row/yardline are you in? See you at Seau's!

sec.4 row 2 .....obstructed but i dont care the closer to the players the better for me ........:D i will stand the whole game ..... why sit in your seats when you should be up cheering!!!!!!!!!!!:goof:

b1ggstick said:
sec.4 row 2 .....obstructed but i dont care the closer to the players the better for me ........:D i will stand the whole game ..... why sit in your seats when you should be up cheering!!!!!!!!!!!:goof:
Yea, I hear ya. I'm row 4 (obstructed view) between the 30 and 40 yardline behind the dolphin bench. I forget what section that is, but that is where I'll be. See ya then. Hey just looked I'm in section 4 also. Seat 15 and 16 I think. I'll be wearin my aqua JT jersey, my son will be sportin the white 99!

I will be helping my friend Brian set up his RV at around 9:00am in P3. I made a Fin Fan In Cali sign so keep your eyes open for it. See everyone there!

Hey there John, me and a friend will also be at Seau's on Saturday, but not until about 6pm or so.

Im in section 7 field dolphins side row 4. 35 yard line.
I hopefully can take some cool pictures of our team.
I don't have a problem standing. I'm sure I'll sit for a few
Rock on

finluvv15 said:
Hey there John, me and a friend will also be at Seau's on Saturday, but not until about 6pm or so.
The restaurant will be full at 4:30, but Jonas the manager at Seau's said he will make us comfortable at the bar. See you there. John

Man this game is gonna rock!! I just received my tickets today! My dad, my two uncles, a cousin, friend of mine, and me are going. Two Dolphins fans. (Me and my uncle). The rest are Chargers fans and one Raider fan. Ewwwwwwwwwww. :lol: Oh well, what are you gonna do?

Hey FinFan....where are your seats? Mine are in section F34. They aren't the obstructed view either! :beerbang: I dunno if we're gonna tailgate or not, but either way the game is gonna kick ***. I hope we do the same! :D Either way, I'll still be cheering loud for my Phinz!!! :df81:

CalDolFan10x14 said:
Man this game is gonna rock!! I just received my tickets today! My dad, my two uncles, a cousin, friend of mine, and me are going. Two Dolphins fans. (Me and my uncle). The rest are Chargers fans and one Raider fan. Ewwwwwwwwwww. :lol: Oh well, what are you gonna do?

Hey FinFan....where are your seats? Mine are in section F34. They aren't the obstructed view either! :beerbang: I dunno if we're gonna tailgate or not, but either way the game is gonna kick ***. I hope we do the same! :D Either way, I'll still be cheering loud for my Phinz!!! :df81:
Bro I am not sure the section. My charger friend Brian is a season ticket holder. I know I am on the Dolphin sideline 48 yard line 20 rows up. If you make the tailgate we will be in P3, and I will have my sign up somewhere Fin Fan In Cali. Hope to see you there bro. A Charger fan asked me this morning when I had my Marino Jersey on if we thought we had a chance? I said oh yeah!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Bro I am not sure the section. My charger friend Brian is a season ticket holder. I know I am on the Dolphin sideline 48 yard line 20 rows up. If you make the tailgate we will be in P3, and I will have my sign up somewhere Fin Fan In Cali. Hope to see you there bro. A Charger fan asked me this morning when I had my Marino Jersey on if we thought we had a chance? I said oh yeah!:beerbang:

Hell yeah! We beat the Raiders when they were 7-8 point faves. I think we can pull this one out if we stay close at the end. The main emphasis will be controlling LT....if we can do that, we should be able to stay in the game. The got quite a passing game as well, though. It's gonna be tough running on them (top ranked rush D). Hopefully we'll get a good game out of Gus. They're not strong against the pass. We're gonna come out ready to fight, especially if Zach is back!

GO PHINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Back
Top Bottom