Dolphins Vs Chargers Tailgate Info | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs Chargers Tailgate Info

CalDolFan10x14 said:
Hell yeah! We beat the Raiders when they were 7-8 point faves. I think we can pull this one out if we stay close at the end. The main emphasis will be controlling LT....if we can do that, we should be able to stay in the game. The got quite a passing game as well, though. It's gonna be tough running on them (top ranked rush D). Hopefully we'll get a good game out of Gus. They're not strong against the pass. We're gonna come out ready to fight, especially if Zach is back!

GO PHINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:
I like your fire! We have 30 meeting at Seau's this afternoon.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I like your fire! We have 30 meeting at Seau's this afternoon.

Ehhhhhhhhh. Wish I could be there. :( We're not leaving 'til tomorrow morning. Have fun!!!!! I'll be there tomorrow, though, to watch my Phinz kick some Charger azz!!!! :beerbang:

OOOHH YEAHHH..the time has come. I will be there with a Zonk jersey on...fin fan, I'll pass by P3 and down one er two. Hopefully section v1 is a good view, even if its upper deck. Either way, LETS GO MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

fint0xicated said:
OOOHH YEAHHH..the time has come. I will be there with a Zonk jersey on...fin fan, I'll pass by P3 and down one er two. Hopefully section v1 is a good view, even if its upper deck. Either way, LETS GO MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Wow....upper or lower view? You're really up there. At least you're there right? ;) Nice kid, btw. So, is he our future star QB in 20 years or what? :D Well, have fun at the game and don't forget to cheer your *** off! I will! :evil: :beerbang:

GO PHINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Thanks! I don't think my kid will be a Phin, he'll be too high of a draft pick, while we're running the table. :lol: I think my seats are in the lower view, row 6. But your right, as long as Im there, who Gives AF. Hope to see all you SCaL fans there!

Fellow SD v Fins tailgaters,

Sorry I mieed the party today at Seaus, my lady and I are actually about to hit the road from LA to SD. Staying in the Gaslamp, then heading to the P3 Ho-Down bright and early. Looking forward to meeting some of you folks. I will be in my #1 Aqua Fins fatigue, STEPHEN on the back. Ya'll be safe.

-GV

Seau's was great! I got to get Seau's autograph on my hat, and shake his hand, because that's the kind of guy I am. We spread the word that there will be a huge party in p3, and it grew in size today! Seau's was a blast! The team eat lunch ther and left at 3:30pm, as to I missed them. I ran into great brotherin that got Brown's, taylor's, Crowder, and Seau's autograph's. We missed them by an hour. The Dolphin fans at Seau's were great. I would say over 50 strong. We swear that Green Bay's wide Receiver Donald Driver was there but he was very low key.

Dolphin brothers and Sisters, please bring the noise tomorrow! We need to be the proud 12th man on the field! We are in P3 tailgating before the game. I spread the word tonight, and continue to spread it here at the great Finheaven!:)

Back
Top Bottom