Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons

I don't think we're serious players in the Poe sweepstakes. I think he will just flat out get bigger offers elsewhere.

But he'd be a hell of a pickup.

This is one of the few instances I do hope Mike T's eyes get wide and he gets overly giddy. I'm of the firm belief that there is no such thing as too much depth on the D line. I'm sick and tired of bad run defense too.

I don't think we're serious players in the Poe sweepstakes. I think he will just flat out get bigger offers elsewhere.

But he'd be a hell of a pickup.

CK‏
@ckparrot

I think if Dontari Poe makes to to Miami, he will sign with the Dolphins. Just a hunch.

and I agree with you JDW.. we shall see.

I enjoyed CK's takes on stuff when he still posted here, but I his hunches are pretty much coin flips.

CK‏
@ckparrot

I think if Dontari Poe makes to to Miami, he will sign with the Dolphins. Just a hunch.

and I agree with you JDW.. we shall see.

I think he will sign a 1 year deal with us...we have no state tax + he will play next to Suh & Wake and get his numbers up and re enter F.A again

I think he will sign a 1 year deal with us...we have no state tax + he will play next to Suh & Wake and get his numbers up and re enter F.A again

Beers on me for everyone in this thread if your post comes to fruition. Who wants to come party in Louisiana?

gossip lol, mario was gossip? wallace was gossip? marshall was gossip? the long history of miami's sign biggest fa possible and hope it fixes you're team and you're denying this?

I'm not talking about the history of the team. We're talking about Tannenbaum.

You have to assume that Poe has some idea of the numbers Miami can offer. Teams have been able to exchange proposals for quite some time already. I don't think Poe would bother coming to Miami if they weren't legitimately in the mix.

You have to assume that Poe has some idea of the numbers Miami can offer. Teams have been able to exchange proposals for quite some time already. I don't think Poe would bother coming to Miami if they weren't legitimately in the mix.

sure he would, if he thinks the threat would drive up his price with other teams...players do it all the time

I'm surprised if we have the cash to attract Dontari Poe. However, if we were not genuinely interested in signing him, why would we waste the time of all of our key football staff, i.e. Gase, Tannenbaum, Grier, etc in this endeavor? For him to fly to Miami says that we are in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom