Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons

Would help shut down the opponents interior running game but we still need DEs and OLBs who can stop the outside runs. We were gashed there all last season.

True, but with Suh and Poe in the middle, opposing offenses would have to focus so much of their personnel on blocking our interior D that whoever is playing on the edges of our defense would look tremendously better.
We should be a lot better on the outside of our front 7 this year after the draft. If we draft a beast Mike prospect like Davis then Timmons can play mainly strong, or we can just draft an edge player like Reddick (my favorite for 22).
Either way, we should be able to immensely improve our LB Corp with our first round pick, and I'd like a nice wide 9 end prospect round 2. Tim Williams falling cuz of character issues maybe?

@JasonLaCanfora: Dontari Poe did not come to terms with the Falcons. Is currently in transit to Miami for a meeting with the Dolphins

He must want a lotttt of money

Poe-haps but it would surely create depth if not a wall.

The league would not have a much better overall interior defense than Suh and Poe up front, Timmons at MLB and Jones in the box down from SS. That's a special run d.

Jason La Canfora‏Verified account @JasonLaCanfora 3m3 minutes ago
More
Dontari Poe did not come to terms with the Falcons. Is currently in transit to Miami for a meeting with the Dolphins

Jason La Canfora‏Verified account @JasonLaCanfora 3m3 minutes ago
More
Dontari Poe did not come to terms with the Falcons. Is currently in transit to Miami for a meeting with the Dolphins

Keep up :p.

I really want this deal to get done. Would be huge boost for our d and we could play him less snaps than he played in KC

Keep up :p.

I really want this deal to get done. Would be huge boost for our d and we could play him less snaps than he played in KC

Screw it, back up the Brinks truck for a 1y deal

@JasonLaCanfora: Dontari Poe did not come to terms with the Falcons. Is currently in transit to Miami for a meeting with the Dolphins

He must want a lotttt of money

Thread title updated. I am shocked he made it through this many visits. Makes you wonder what he is asking for...

I still think Poe would be a better player if he would shed some weight. He's at least 350. Have to think he'd have better stamina and still be a player late in the game if he were no more than 325. At 350 plus I think he'd be out of gas by the time the 4th quarter rolled around in humid games.

I still think Poe would be a better player if he would shed some weight. He's at least 350. Have to think he'd have better stamina and still be a player late in the game if he were no more than 325. At 350 plus I think he'd be out of gas by the time the 4th quarter rolled around in humid games.

Split his snaps with Phillips. Let him play less snaps at his current weight.

Back
Top Bottom